YOUR worst firework accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jps24

Noble the 1st
What was your worst/funniest/most painfull accident to do with fireworks? A low break from a cake gave me a permenant scar on my arm, but what about you?

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
I tested a Superior rocket (Absolute) in a very small space, was just testing one before the show with me as the only spectator but the rocket got stuck in the tube with me about 10 foot away! Was interesting lol. Could see it wasn't taking off so lay flat on the floor and was ok thankfully lol. After that i always use rockets at the correct safety distance.

pyroman

Noble the 1st
Rocket tube once fell after being lit, the rocket hit a wall and came heading straight for me. Luckily ran inside just in time but door was covered in burn marks

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Nothing too bad really. A wheel come off its fixing and decided to attack my feet. No damage to my clothes or injury

I once had a large Standard Lunar rocket explode as i lit it,was blinded and deaf for a few minutes after that!,also an early missile cake from Millenium that shot everywhere but straight up,it was like a bullet attack!,has a small cake fall over last year and hit me in the arm,luckily it only burnt an old coat i had on,had other failures too but nothing too serious,wayward rockets are the worst!

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
I had a slightly similar experience mate, Brothers choice Majestic the last 4 shots exploded in the cake lol luckily it was the last 4 shots was deaf for a few mins. Was worried that i had damaged them permanently lol.

Peter Mackett. said:
I once had a large Standard Lunar rocket explode as i lit it,was blinded and deaf for a few minutes after that!,also an early missile cake from Millenium that shot everywhere but straight up,it was like a bullet attack!,has a small cake fall over last year and hit me in the arm,luckily it only burnt an old coat i had on,had other failures too but nothing too serious,wayward rockets are the worst!

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Got two to share:

1 - When I was little my dad didn't have a launch tube with the rocket so he used a milk bottle so the rocket instead of going up when around and around the garden until it blown a hole in the fence.

2 - Happened last year where I had a mine which usually they go have a bit of a fountain and go into the air the exploded but this mine once lit just exploded in the bucket and then there was burning firework everywhere standing a good 50ft wide and bits of a large flower pot everywhere two with a lot of dirt. I never found all the pieces so I think most of it is in the neighbours garden lmao

The cat somehow got out of the house, and went and hid in a bush at the back of the garden. Then a roman candle fell over and shot the cat, he ran faster than I've ever seen before.

Skyrocket

Noble the 2nd
I had a cathrine wheel lit it and bang exploded in my face the flash was so bright i was blind for a few secs was like a flash grenade going off also a cake tipped over and started shooting at me

Status
Not open for further replies.