1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Towns Tree

Discussion in 'Christmas Decorations' started by Somersetpyro, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 6th

Post in here any pictures from your local towns Christmas tree :)

This is the effort in Taunton town centre, rather poor imo, rather too short and it has some large holes. It's been decorated pretty well though

20161124_145551.jpg

Rich likes this.
  2. Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 3rd

It does seem rather short, but I dont think its a bad tree to be fair!

Liverpool has the big metal tree in Liverpool One again, plus I persume the real tree is up in Church street, its supposed to be a 17m tree this year and is being switched on on the 1st.
    Unfortunatly no pics as of yet as I try to avoid town as it is extremly busy! But il pop around for a look soon.t

We also have one thats just gone up in our local small village, its pretty big, probably the same as above, but it only arrived yesterday so doesnt have any lights on it yet.

3. zephieish Moderator

zephieish

Wizard the 1st

Ours is quite embarrassing, but I shall take a photo later on when the lights are turned on.

Alexs21 likes this.
  4. Fazer

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd

Saw ours today and it looks awful. Worst Christmas tree of 2016 contender for sure! We normally have a half decent looking tree but this one is by far the worst one we have had. Looks like they have reused last years :rofl:
    15109591_10211037226674530_3986074299132588976_n.jpg

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    Somersetpyro likes this.
  5. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 6th

That's the shittiest christmas tree ever possibly? Awful :D whoever gave that tree obviously really hates the town lol

Fazer likes this.
  6. Rich Administrator

Rich

Esquire the 2nd

Where is this?

7. Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 3rd

Wow that is bad :|

Had a peak at Liverpools main one yesterday while driving, it looks spot on perfect shape, cannot wait to get a pic on once its all lit up.

8. Fazer

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd

Its in Grimsby. It actually looks better on the photo than it does in real life!

Rich likes this.
  9. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 6th