your guy Fawkes celebrations

Mine went great had a thunder king ,ruby dragon.dazzling colors. Sermon whispers. Midnight werewolves. Jumping grass hopper and a demon firefly's as a finale and the heavy duty was a great firework as was the war hawks and the laser bombard

jay

Noble the 2nd
lit mine on Saturday, just wanted to know how everyone else's were as mine were good. it was a small garden display for fun that went something like this ;
clash of the planets (morrisons 4 pack of 18 shot barrages) (more like roman candles) fired in pairs
2x missile illusion (morrisons 100 shot)
1x firefighter
2x jet blast rocket packs (aldi) fired in groups of 4
1x firefighter
3x Uranus/ Atlantis/ Tri Colour (lidl cocktail rockets pack, the bad ones) fired in groups of 4
1x ipanema
3x stormy and big crackles (lidl cocktail rockets pack, the better ones) fired in pairs
2x Ipanema fired together
2x voodoo star fired together

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
I'm wishing I had something left to fire. Even just a couple of rockets. So tempted just to pop down asda and buy a couple of cheapo bits

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Our display just finished. Have a saved a few bits from a selection box and 2 war hawk rockets for new years

Fired all mine tonight,took just over two and a half hours but apart from two fuse problems it all went well,was a bit disappointed with some of the stuff i had but overall it was great,the large rockets i had were excellent and what a report!,also Golden Thunder with proper titanium reports,now that was loud!,even some of the stuff i got cheap was fantastic and the stuff from Lidl was as good as always,perfect weather too!

Peter Mackett. said:
Fired all mine tonight,took just over two and a half hours but apart from two fuse problems it all went well,was a bit disappointed with some of the stuff i had but overall it was great,the large rockets i had were excellent and what a report!,also Golden Thunder with proper titanium reports,now that was loud!,even some of the stuff i got cheap was fantastic and the stuff from Lidl was as good as always,perfect weather too!
What were you disappointed in Peter?

Some of the stuff from Jonathan's fireworks,it performed nothing like the videos and was over in seconds and it wasn't cheap either!,some of the small stuff i got from a local discount store was better,i think it must have been old spec. as it was really loud,proper air bombs too which really surprised me!,Brothers stuff was excellent as always!,i have made some videos which i will upload and share when i get time.

Peter Mackett. said:
Some of the stuff from Jonathan's fireworks,it performed nothing like the videos and was over in seconds and it wasn't cheap either!,some of the small stuff i got from a local discount store was better,i think it must have been old spec. as it was really loud,proper air bombs too which really surprised me!,Brothers stuff was excellent as always!,i have made some videos which i will upload and share when i get time.
Looks like a lot of stock vids on Jonathan's, i'm always wary of that.

These are the fireworks I let off on the 5th:

Cosmic. T-Rex terror
Bright Star. Gamma Project
BS. Satanic Desecration.
Cosmic. Rampaging Warlord.
Men shun. Thunderation. (Same as BS Thunder Bomb)
BS. Atom Bombs.
Men Shun. Air Hawk Rockets.
Panda. Mach 5 rockets.
BS. Dark Destroyer Rocket.
BS. Scud Silo Rockets.
BS. Proton Bomb.
Cosmic. Star Cluster.
Men Shun The Governor 1,2,3
Men Shun. Battle Zone 3 Barrage Pack: (Same as BS. battle tank pack)
Bullet Blitz (x2).
Cluster Bomb (x2).
Manic Missiles (x2).
Military plan (x2).
Smart Bomb (x2)

I got all of this for £400 from my local seasonal dealer. Should rrp in total at £840, so better than half price! and people several roads away have mentioned the noise!

jay

Noble the 2nd
sounds awesome, glad it went well for you , might start saving now for next year as i normally just spend around £80 - £120 in the supermarkets but just keep needing better pyro.

jay

Noble the 2nd
sounds like a good idea, a good new years resolution. I might get a couple of decent pieces of 1.3g pyro for new year and then save up £10 a week for bonfire night and get lots of 1.3g pyro.