Wrapping The Presents

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Are you a fan of wrapping those Christmas presents or are you one of those who hates the idea?

Personally I love it and think its all part of Christmas, I like to spend a while at a table wrapping everything up nicely, with the christmas music on in the background of course.

Also, if you have any images of anything you have wrapped up, post them here.

Il start it off with a present I wrapped last year. We picked up the London paper the year before in the next sale, I loved that paper lol.
IMG_0226.JPG

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
My wife mainly does all wrapping i will post all pics what shes done so far.

Reactions: Dan12

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
haha, maybe that's why my wife mainly wraps up kids stuff there for a good 20 mins on one small present.
lol :D
its just fun watching everyone trying to open the present with no luck
what i do so they don't get a knife is tell them its breakable and then see the loo on their face when its a book or something ;):p

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Lol,

I usually be a bit of a nuisance too, my trick is pouring christmas confetti in the wrapping paper so when they open it, it makes a mess over the floor hahaha!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Lol,

I usually be a bit of a nuisance too, my trick is pouring christmas confetti in the wrapping paper so when they open it, it makes a mess over the floor hahaha!
thats great, unless its in your house ;)
we should make a page of evil present wrapping tactics, another good one is puting, say, cufflinks in a huge cardboard box, fill it with paper, and then see the look on their face :D:D:D:D

Reactions: gaz and Dan12

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
thats great, unless its in your house ;)
we should make a page of evil present wrapping tactics, another good one is puting, say, cufflinks in a huge cardboard box, fill it with paper, and then see the look on their face :D:D:D:D
Lol,

HAHA That's brilliant Something to try on wife.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
wont be that after she gets Christmas confetti all over her. lol might see if i can get green so it will match her colour when shes after me.
haha, at least you can brush confetti off, it could be worse ;)

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
lol i don't thinking i would be allowed anywhere near her for a few days,