Would you go to bonfire and fireworks events if you had to prove you're vaccinated?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Would you still attend bonfire and fireworks events if you had to prove you had been covid vaccinated? Answers on a postcard please... I feel it would cause a few issues, irate customers, possible physical violence or verbal abuse towards event staff / stewards trying to enforce it, and possible discrimination towards those who cannot have the vaccine i.e medical conditions that make it impossible for those to have it.

Reactions: SilberWirbel

SilberWirbel

Noble the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
UK
I'm against vaccine passports in general (apart from oversees travel) but I would attend a firework event even if I had to prove that I had been vaccinated.

Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I'm also against vaccine passports generally. I would show one if required of course, but I am very much hoping that they aren't required other than for visits overseas. I'd certainly be very annoyed if they were mandated before every person in the land is at least offered a vaccine. Mostly it has to be said, because I feel it's an unnecessary hassle and expense for staff who work at events/pubs/attractions etc.

Dec 25, 2018
Birmingham
I suppose showing a vaccination passport would be no different to showing ID when buying alcohol. I would guess that only those underage would show any real irritation when asked for ID in the same way that only those who are unvaccinated would get angry when asked to present a vaccination passport.