Why can't all manufacturers make their retail ranges online free to see?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
Only some firework manufacturers make their retail product ranges easily seen to the public while others keep it trade only which isn't fair. Standard Black Cat don't allow the general public to see the retail shop goods ranges and keep them trade only;why? If I started a firework importer I would allow the public to see everything every year that is coming to the shops, than keep it trade only, because I want the new product to be seen and rightly so, especially for the firework fanatics among us.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
AnthonyUKpyro said:
Only some firework manufacturers make their retail product ranges easily seen to the public while others keep it trade only which isn't fair. Standard Black Cat don't allow the general public to see the retail shop goods ranges and keep them trade only;why? If I started a firework importer I would allow the public to see everything every year that is coming to the shops, than keep it trade only, because I want the new product to be seen and rightly so, especially for the firework fanatics among us.
I agree, it would save so much time if we could compare all the products and then just visit the shops with the good stuff. Standard/black cat are the worst as they provide fireworks for loads of stores (Tesco, sainsbury's, Homebase etc).