Who Makes The Best Fireworks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Phil Max

Peasant the 1st
Oct 30, 2015
I see lot of talk on indevid fireworks, but out of interst who makes the best fireworks - out of all the brands we know n ?? I don t just mean supermarket fireworks but for all retailer. . .

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
All boils down to opinionated preferences, In my opinion, There are no likes or dislikes, (only products) as all firework brands have some really good fireworks and some poor performing items.

Some people out there may well choose a brand as to who is the best maker, But I don't think you can choose in that manner, you have to have an open mind no matter.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
@Gaz is spot on, all brands have good and poor fireworks, and it is all down to personal preference which brands people prefer. There are several very good performing brands going, it's just down to the individual as to which they favour :)

Personally, my favourite brands are Celtic and Absolute, as they are both very good quality, have a very good range of effects, are good value and use some very nice, bright colours in their products. But other brands including Magnum Series, Brothers, Sovereign, Benwell, Klasek, Mars, Jorge, Royal Party, Planet and Total FX are all very good also :)

Reactions: gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
RoyalParty/Absolute/MagnumSeries/Klasek/Jorge/Brothers and Mars are the best premium quality brands you can get and enjoy and never disappoint. ;)