Who Is Ready For Firework Night

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 30, 2015
I know its only been 3 months but I don't know about you who is ready for fireworks again.? I only bought odd fewitems last year we went to family local display.

Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
well, we are just over a week before it is classed as 3 months, But I agree, I am longing for my pyro now. :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I've been looking forward to bfn 2016 since november 6th :p already got a few must-haves on the list for this year

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Epic always seem to have some very nice pieces, but tbh they seem a bit overpriced sometimes compared to Celtic, Jorge, AF equivalents. Will have to try them at some point though :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I wouldn't say overpriced. You certainly get good value for your money.
they're not bad, don't gte me wrong compared to some brands they're very good, i just don't think they offer the same value as some other brands. IMO :)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
they're not bad, don't gte me wrong compared to some brands they're very good, i just don't think they offer the same value as some other brands. IMO :)
lol, i can see epic hunting you down... :rofl: I still think epic are above the line they hold some very nice pieces.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I might be doing some fireworks for the Queens 90th Birthday Celebrations in May on Saturday May 14th (weather permitting of course) at my mates farm;a glorified party with BBQ/fireworks and HD coverage on the tv, but in the meantime, I am gonna get the small selection boxes I have (RP conspirators box/ESCO festival box and Brightstar Bonfire box) and a Brightstar triwheel pack set off shortly. ;)

Gonna set the RP Conspirators box off on Chinese New Year night Monday 8th Feb :)

Last edited:
Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I might be doing some fireworks for the Queens 90th Birthday Celebrations in May on Saturday May 14th (weather permitting of course) at my mates farm;a glorified party with BBQ/fireworks and HD coverage on the tv, but in the meantime, I am gonna get the small selection boxes I have (RP conspirators box/ESCO festival box and Brightstar Bonfire box) and a Brightstar triwheel pack set off shortly. ;)

Gonna set the RP Conspirators box off on Chinese New Year night Monday 8th Feb :)
Well i have to agree with Somer be a nice time to set some pyro off.

they can do that, give us a nice offer :p I don't disagree, they are usually decent value, they just aren't quite top imo

Nice one @AnthonyUKpyro, any excuse for pyro is a good one :D
oh dear oh dear Somer... lol

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
This is turning into a thread on another well known forum ;) my opinion only, i have nothing against epic or their fireworks :D
Please don't take it literally I mean everyone has their own opinion. this is why we have set up this forum, so you can express them. :)

my opinion about epic are obviously different to yours doesn't make either one of us to have a bad attitude with one another. As we do agree with other topics.

we would be living in a very boring world if everyone agreed with each other on everything.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Please don't take it literally I mean everyone has their own opinion. this is why we have set up this forum, so you can express them. :)

my opinion about epic are obviously different to yours doesn't make either one of us to have a bad attitude with one another. As we do agree with other topics.

we would be living in a very boring world if everyone agreed with each other on everything.
i know, don't worry, i'm joking :D everyone can like whatever, doesn't matter one bit to me ;) :)

Reactions: gaz