Which selection boxes?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Ash2017

Peasant the 1st
Oct 27, 2017
Coventry
Have a budget of £100 which selection boxes would you recommend out of the supermarkets?

Also found this site which is local to me would you recommend any selection boxes from this site instead of the supermarkets?

Thanks all

andrew smith

Noble
Oct 1, 2021
newcastle
Have a budget of £100 what selection boxes would you recommend out of the supermarkets?

Also found this site which is local to me would you recommend any selection boxes from this site instead of the supermarkets?

Thanks all
i would say probably go to lidl and get some equaliser boxes which are on 3 for £20 or the visage box also from lidl , aldi also do some cheap decent selection boxes as do morrison’s , i would say keep away from asda because they don’t last very long but probably give lidl aldi and morrison’s a go

Reactions: Ash2017

Ash2017

Peasant the 1st
Oct 27, 2017
Coventry
i would say probably go to lidl and get some equaliser boxes which are on 3 for £20 or the visage box also from lidl , aldi also do some cheap decent selection boxes as do morrison’s , i would say keep away from asda because they don’t last very long but probably give lidl aldi and morrison’s a go
Cheers, would you recommend anything from that website?

SilberWirbel

Noble the 3rd
Oct 12, 2016
UK
Maxiblast is decent enough: Maxi Blast Selection Box - YouTube
Video: Maxi Blast Selection Box With 19 Fireworks, Perfect For Family Fun (letspartyfireworks.co.uk)

Silver Lynx here: Silver Lynx Selection Box - YouTube

The deals are fine, Maxi Blast deal adds 8 rockets (Worth £6-8) and a pack of sparklers (Worth £1) for just an extra £5.
The Lynx deal adds 8 rockets, sparklers a £4 comet cake and a £5 missile cake (worth about £17 in all) for just £10.

The prices at that shop are decent, especially this year with all the price hikes.

Hope this helps.

Ash2017

Peasant the 1st
Oct 27, 2017
Coventry
Maxiblast is decent enough: Maxi Blast Selection Box - YouTube
Video: Maxi Blast Selection Box With 19 Fireworks, Perfect For Family Fun (letspartyfireworks.co.uk)

Silver Lynx here: Silver Lynx Selection Box - YouTube

The deals are fine, Maxi Blast deal adds 8 rockets (Worth £6-8) and a pack of sparklers (Worth £1) for just an extra £5.
The Lynx deal adds 8 rockets, sparklers a £4 comet cake and a £5 missile cake (worth about £17 in all) for just £10.

The prices at that shop are decent, especially this year with all the price hikes.

Hope this helps.
Cheers, the lynx deal for £10 i cant see on the website? I see it for £20

Ash2017

Peasant the 1st
Oct 27, 2017
Coventry
Thinking of buying the following from the site

Party In a Box 51 Piece -Party Pack £60
LYNX ALL IN ONE DEAL £30
MAXI BLAST ALL IN ONE DEAL £20

Thoughts? Or would it be better if i replace the last two items with a supermarket selection?

Reactions: Tom Win

andrew smith

Noble
Oct 1, 2021
newcastle

LYNX ALL IN ONE DEAL £30

Thoughts? Or would it be better if i replace the last two items with a supermarket selection?
would definitely say the party in a box and lynx all in one deal , would probably replace the last item with 3 plasma attacks from lidl (3 for £20) they will not let you down they are a 16 shot punchy multi shot with decent size breaks

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London

LYNX ALL IN ONE DEAL £30

The Silver Lynx is a really good selection box l.