Which One To Buy - Bulk Buy Boxes From Galactic For Fillers

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

KNO3kid

Peasant the 1st
Oct 8, 2014
I'm going to buy a bulk pack of boxes for fillers and to just pick and choose a few bits of pyro to fire off every few days leading up to Guy Fawkes and new years.
all of the following are £120.00 and i don't know which one i should buy.
-Festival selection box x16
-Carry pack one x6
-RP Traitors x4.

I think i might get 4x traitors but am still unsure

bulk buy link: Bulk Buy Fireworks

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Personally i think i'd go with the 16 festivals because they're old spec, but the Traitors are also a good option :)

KNO3kid

Peasant the 1st
Oct 8, 2014
@Somersetpyro I have had a few quality issues from RP (whole cakes firing without shells even lifting out of the tubes and mines with loose stars ect) and i thought the two conspirators boxes i got last year were a bit 'dodgy' as 2 cakes missfired and almost 3 quarters of the pyro i them had been re-branded with new stickers about 3 times.

what kind of pyro do you get in Festival boxes? i thought they were smaller, ground-based fireworks

Last edited:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Reactions: KNO3kid

KNO3kid

Peasant the 1st
Oct 8, 2014
i might go with the traitors and 3x Little Stars for £202.00.
Oh for anyone that's interested in their Galactic Firework's bulk buy section you can get packs 24 cube mines (12xice and 12x orchids) for £96.00 which i think is a steal considering the prices of individual consumer mines these days.

triple burst

Peasant the 2nd
Apr 28, 2014
I would go for the platinum box they now have in stock ,far better value in the one box compaired to the smaller ones ,take a look as he is doing a deal with rockets with them .

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Argh could you really use all the little fountains etc out of the festival selection boxes x 16 times!

I love my selection boxes but to be fair id rather stick to a few cheaper ones and spend the extra money on a few really decent fountains, wheels and cakes.

Also I had a few issues with the RP boxes I had last year, its a shame really as the fireworks that do perform well have some nice effects.

Reactions: Rich and gaz