which brand fireworks do you like ?

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Epic, Brothers, Firework crazy, got some interesting items out, not a big fan of 1.4g but they do look good

Brothers,Weco and i have some stuff from Jonathan's this year which looks really good in the videos,sadly other firms stuff i used to like has really gone down in quality or has got too expensive like Kimbolton,used to really like Standard and Black Cat but no-one other than supermarkets seem to sell them now and they are very over-priced for what they are,Cosmic and Golden Lion used to be really good too but again,the quality is not what it was!

Brothers fireworks have some awesome stuff but i believe Royal Party really don't get the gratitude they deserve, they have some amazing fireworks! all the way from there little cake packs like little stars right up to the larger cakes such as the 70 shot sapphires are all amazing, the quality of them is brilliant, also bright star if you pick the right things such as Battle of Midway which is stunning for a mid sized cake and the Raging Spiders are class.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Nice one, have you got some set choices or are you going to just pick in random?
GAZZAAAAAAAAA said:
Weco from Lidl,enjoyed them last year so will be popping in on Monday to get a good few and start this year's collection.

Fud said:
Nice one, have you got some set choices or are you going to just pick in random?
GAZZAAAAAAAAA said:
Weco from Lidl,enjoyed them last year so will be popping in on Monday to get a good few and start this year's collection.
Last year money was tight so just had acouple Ipanema's and the cyberbox for the 3 for £20 deal also got a packet of there rockets and picked up some rockets out Tesco too although I wasn't a fan of those Tesco rockets lol,So this year Im back in employment and have more cash to spend so I'll deffo be buyin the same again out Lidl plus like the sound of the Aquila also may get afew more Ipanema's as my wee boy still goes on about those he loved them lol.

Im also looking about other places too and using this site for reccomendations as getting more and more into my fireworks each year that passes lol.