Where do you shop?

jps24

Noble the 1st
Just wondering where you guys get all your fireworks from? Have previously gone with Firework Crazy but for New Years i might try somewhere else. What do you suggest?

jps24

Noble the 1st
trickyrickxx said:
I go to news box in loughton and let's party in hornchurch both in Essex but let's party website isn't up to much
Whats newsbox like? It is a possibility and i can there easily.

The parking isn't the best if u drive but he has a great selection and is a really nice guy. It looks like a news agents from the outside but has a nice selection in there. Take a look at his website just Google newsbox fireworks and let me know what u think.

jps24

Noble the 1st
trickyrickxx said:
The parking isn't the best if u drive but he has a great selection and is a really nice guy. It looks like a news agents from the outside but has a nice selection in there. Take a look at his website just Google newsbox fireworks and let me know what u think.
They look ok, i will have a think about it :rolleyes:

jps24

Noble the 1st
berry1 said:
Newsbox has a wide range of pyro :)- I shop at Galactic fireworks and a few pieces from local supermarkets lidl for example.
Yeah Galactic seems great, if i went for them i think i would also take advantage of the wholesale section

I would love to shop at places mentioned ,but they are just miles away.nearest decent place to me is fireworkssouthwales ,where i went last year ,but even that is 50 miles away.

i tend to buy local mainly,we got 2 all year sellers but both only deal with bright star,but hopefully i will get some mammoth rockets from wyevale this time .

I get most of my fireworks from Stealth Fireworks in Totton,Hampshire,they always ave a great range and do great deals,i also buy from Lidl and Aldi and a local garden centre and a party shop ot far from where i live.

jps24

Noble the 1st
doctor frankenstein said:
I would love to shop at places mentioned ,but they are just miles away.nearest decent place to me is fireworkssouthwales ,where i went last year ,but even that is 50 miles away.

i tend to buy local mainly,we got 2 all year sellers but both only deal with bright star,but hopefully i will get some mammoth rockets from wyevale this time .
I feel your pain!!! Where we used to live there wasnt a shop for about 50 miles either!! Not being funny, but it seems that most fireworks stores are in Essex now for some reason !?!?

We're in Preston Lancashire :shy:

jps24 said:
doctor frankenstein said:

I feel your pain!!! Where we used to live there wasnt a shop for about 50 miles either!! Not being funny, but it seems that most fireworks stores are in Essex now for some reason !?!?

pyroman

Noble the 1st
Lol caught a shop owner red handed today trying to sell a BS selection box 5 pound above the rrp, poor customer thought he is getting a great deal, but I soon informed him he was getting ripped