Where do you shop?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

jps24

Noble the 1st
Oct 14, 2012
West Sussex, UK
Just wondering where you guys get all your fireworks from? Have previously gone with Firework Crazy but for New Years i might try somewhere else. What do you suggest?

trickyrickxx

Noble
Oct 13, 2012
I go to news box in loughton and let's party in hornchurch both in Essex but let's party website isn't up to much

trickyrickxx

Noble
Oct 13, 2012
The parking isn't the best if u drive but he has a great selection and is a really nice guy. It looks like a news agents from the outside but has a nice selection in there. Take a look at his website just Google newsbox fireworks and let me know what u think.

jps24

Noble the 1st
Oct 14, 2012
West Sussex, UK
trickyrickxx said:
The parking isn't the best if u drive but he has a great selection and is a really nice guy. It looks like a news agents from the outside but has a nice selection in there. Take a look at his website just Google newsbox fireworks and let me know what u think.
They look ok, i will have a think about it :rolleyes:

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Newsbox has a wide range of pyro :)- I shop at Galactic fireworks and a few pieces from local supermarkets lidl for example.

jps24

Noble the 1st
Oct 14, 2012
West Sussex, UK
berry1 said:
Newsbox has a wide range of pyro :)- I shop at Galactic fireworks and a few pieces from local supermarkets lidl for example.
Yeah Galactic seems great, if i went for them i think i would also take advantage of the wholesale section

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
I would love to shop at places mentioned ,but they are just miles away.nearest decent place to me is fireworkssouthwales ,where i went last year ,but even that is 50 miles away.

i tend to buy local mainly,we got 2 all year sellers but both only deal with bright star,but hopefully i will get some mammoth rockets from wyevale this time .

Peter Mackett.

Noble the 3rd
Oct 9, 2012
I get most of my fireworks from Stealth Fireworks in Totton,Hampshire,they always ave a great range and do great deals,i also buy from Lidl and Aldi and a local garden centre and a party shop ot far from where i live.

jps24

Noble the 1st
Oct 14, 2012
West Sussex, UK
doctor frankenstein said:
I would love to shop at places mentioned ,but they are just miles away.nearest decent place to me is fireworkssouthwales ,where i went last year ,but even that is 50 miles away.

i tend to buy local mainly,we got 2 all year sellers but both only deal with bright star,but hopefully i will get some mammoth rockets from wyevale this time .
I feel your pain!!! Where we used to live there wasnt a shop for about 50 miles either!! Not being funny, but it seems that most fireworks stores are in Essex now for some reason !?!?

MDL Fireworks Ltd

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2012
Preston
We're in Preston Lancashire :shy:

jps24 said:
doctor frankenstein said:

I feel your pain!!! Where we used to live there wasnt a shop for about 50 miles either!! Not being funny, but it seems that most fireworks stores are in Essex now for some reason !?!?

Pyro67

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 15, 2012
lidl and local shops :D
[hr]
Wee Jock the holy pyro nutter! said:
lidl and glasgow barras etc for me :D
what brands do the sell at the barras? and do you know anywhere else in glasgow? ;)

pyroman

Noble the 1st
Oct 8, 2012
Lol caught a shop owner red handed today trying to sell a BS selection box 5 pound above the rrp, poor customer thought he is getting a great deal, but I soon informed him he was getting ripped