Where Did/ Do You Buy Your Tree From?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
This will vary for those that have a real vs those who have artificial.

So, for those that have an artificial tree, where did you buy it from, and have you had it long?

And, for those who buy a real tree, where have you bought yours from in the past, and where do you planning on buying from?

Weve had both over the last years. We bought a nice artificial one from Tescos last year. It was really bushy and a nice height too.

This year however, weve decided upon a real tree, which we will probably buy from IKEA with their voucher deal. In the past however its usually been B&Q where we have bought them from.

Reactions: gaz

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Apparently we're now getting a real tree too this year, will most likely opt for one from ikea too :D

Do you know the cost of a stand? If Ikea sell one?

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Apparently we're now getting a real tree too this year, will most likely opt for one from ikea too :D

Do you know the cost of a stand? If Ikea sell one?
Not sure on a stand sorry, but do you have any home and bargains close by?

I noticed yesterday they are selling a stand for £4.99, it just looks like a nice plant pot (red or green) but inside it has a stand and connections to keep the tree upright. I persume you just fill the bucket with sand or something then to weigh it down.

Otherwise, im not really sure, we need one too so il be keeping a lookout though. B&Q always used to charge a lot for their stands!

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
I've seen a few knocking about outside peoples houses, I feel a bit embarrassed stopping and taking them though :D

Wish I did though, rather save and recycle someones unwanted stand :p

Reactions: Dan12

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
we got our artificial one from chaplins five years ago for £14, its really nice for the price.
we get our main real one from langford lakes tree farm

Elizabeth Short

Peasant
Dec 9, 2014
www.factorydirectparty.com
I have a large artificial tree and I have bought it from Christmas Trees Sale, I got various offers here and the best thing I got nice Christmas tree ornaments also. I like artificial tree as compare to real one.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
i love the smell of a real one the most, the spray stuff never comes close to the real smell :)

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies
We have got a real tree from a Christmas tree farm. We also have a smaller artificial one for the bedroom that I bought from Wilko about 3 years ago. :)