Where And How Do You Store Your Christmas Decorations?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Title says it all really :)
we store ours in the loft, and we have 2 large cardboard boxes with the christmas tree decs, tinsel, some lights and ornaments in them, then plastic bags containing our rudolph door wreath, silver wicker tree, outside snowman, inside snowman, garland, rope light shooting star, card holders and some bits we got in last years sale :D. And the box for the artificial tree.
But how/where do you store your decs? post below :)

:santamerrychristmas

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Ours are stored in the garage. We usually store the bits in large bags and then for the baubles we have a sealable container box where we put them all in, means they cant fall out and roll everywere lol.

I never manage to keep the boxes for our lights so we usually tie up each set so that they dont tangle and now we put them all in seperate carrier bags and then in one large bag. This means that we dont loose the transformers which is a big hate of mine!

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
my grandparents use a similar set up, bags and boxes for the tree stuff :)
only difference is there's is in the shed

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Ours gets thrown into various gift bags that were received during the festive period.

It's a bit of a mess, but everything is usually there year on year :)

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
haha, great system zep :D

on a serious note, that is a good value way to do it, saves money on special bags/boxes or boxes/items which come in large boxes

on going into the loft to find a santa hat earlier (my brother is singing in a choir at the taunton lights switch on tonight and he doesn't have one) i discovered that our boxes are actually the ones we borrowed from the removal firm 4 years ago when we moved house :p oops