When are you having your Fireworks display?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

GAZZAAAAAAAAA

Noble the 3rd
Oct 9, 2012
Scotland
I always have mines on the 5th and will be the same again this year with the family but when are you having your fireworks display/bonfire?With it being a Tuesday will this affect when you have it?Know afew people having it at the weekend instead but I'll be on the 5th and have a local display to got to on the 4th too :)

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
GAZZAAAAAAAAA said:
I always have mines on the 5th and will be the same again this year with the family but when are you having your fireworks display/bonfire?With it being a Tuesday will this affect when you have it?Know afew people having it at the weekend instead but I'll be on the 5th and have a local display to got to on the 4th too :)
On the 5th as well as long as it's nice and cold and clear!

M17CH

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 15, 2012
Having mine on the 2nd being the saturday mainly so people can get drunk after lol

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I always have a display on the 5th. If the 5th falls on a Saturday then it's my main display but if its a weekday like this year then I just have a very small display and then use my stash on one of the Saturdays either side. This year is the 9th as I'm raising money for charity using my stash.

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
I will be doing mine on the 25th October, as I will be attending professional show from the 1st onwards

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I was planning on doing a smaller display on the Saturday before and then letting off the bigger stuff on Tuesday but that could all change depending on the weather.

CaptainDec

Peasant
Nov 5, 2012
I'll most probably be having mine the weekend after the 5th, weather depending. Sadly, I'm working the night shift on the 5th. I'll be answering the 999 calls from the fools who've injured themselves playing with fireworks! Lol.

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
5th for me and its always on the 5th even if its raining lol. On 5th people cant complain as much and if they do i just tell them where to go but if i done it on the weekend for example would probably have some friendly neighbour issues :)

Very few 80 year old chicken and dog keepers understand our pyro hobby ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
31- 1st and 5th for me... Yes three dates for Pyro Halloween my sons day and guy Fawkes night. We have a few cats around me be glad to see them in their own house for a while... Keeps them from crapping in my beautiful garden.... :S

GAZZAAAAAAAAA

Noble the 3rd
Oct 9, 2012
Scotland
Gaz said:
31- 1st and 5th for me... Yes three dates for Pyro Halloween my sons day and guy Fawkes night. We have a few cats around me be glad to see them in their own house for a while... Keeps them from crapping in my beautiful garden.... :S
Aye right rub it in,3 displays!! lol
[hr]
Good variety of dates then it seems,have a good safe display whenever use have it :D
[hr]
PyroJack said:
I will be doing mine on the 25th October, as I will be attending professional show from the 1st onwards
Not long to go for you then mate :)

GAZZAAAAAAAAA

Noble the 3rd
Oct 9, 2012
Scotland
My wee boy has talked me into setting off afew Halloween fountains I've picked up on Halloween so it will be tempting to also set off an Ipanema I'll need to hide them lol

jay

Noble the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
3rd, if it's wet then maybe 5th if i can get back in time to set up fireworks, fire, BBQ and rest of party. if not then it'll have any day up to sun 12th.
if that is still impossible for whatever reason, i'll save the lot for new year and add a few new pieces as well. . :D

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
GAZZAAAAAAAAA said:
My wee boy has talked me into setting off afew Halloween fountains I've picked up on Halloween so it will be tempting to also set off an Ipanema I'll need to hide them lol
Lol just drag a ipanema out with you gazza you know you will regret it if you dont ;)

Some fountains are cool but you got to end with a cake ;)

GAZZAAAAAAAAA

Noble the 3rd
Oct 9, 2012
Scotland
berry1 said:
GAZZAAAAAAAAA said:
Lol just drag a ipanema out with you gazza you know you will regret it if you dont ;)

Some fountains are cool but you got to end with a cake ;)
You've talked me into it mate lol