When Are You Having Your Bfn Display?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
So when is everyone having their main display for bonfire night.
We'll probably have ours on monday 3rd november, because it is the most convienient for family to watch
Are you having it on the 5th, or before/after?

Reactions: Vladster

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
well i'm having a Halloween/bonfire night party on Saturday the 1st, My sons 7th birthday lol and i will save a few stuff for the actual night. unless i get too carried away and set them all off over the few days ;)

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
We usually have a wee mini display on the Saturday before the big night for just the 4 of us. It's meant to be just the smaller stuff like the smaller Selection Boxes etc but we always end up lighting a couple of bigger pieces and end up feeling a bit guilty when the rest of the clan come down on bfn and some of the good stuff is gone lol

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
well i'm having a Halloween/bonfire night party on Saturday the 1st, My sons 7th birthday lol and i will save a few stuff for the actual night. unless i get too carried away and set them all off over the few days ;)
we may save a few for the main day, just to say we had some on the night
We usually have a wee mini display on the Saturday before the big night for just the 4 of us. It's meant to be just the smaller stuff like the smaller Selection Boxes etc but we always end up lighting a couple of bigger pieces and end up feeling a bit guilty when the rest of the clan come down on bfn and some of the good stuff is gone lol
nice idea vlad, shouldn't worry about using a few bigger stuff, its yours, enjoy it when you want :)

Reactions: Vladster

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Forgot to mention, will be a smaller display on the Saturday after too :D

We always do one on the Sat, not sure whats gunna happen when the 5th falls on a Saturday.

Go all out mega display? Or save some for the following Fri/Sat? haha
have some friday before, so you can see how good your stash is ;)
Next saturday BFN is 2016 i think

Reactions: zephieish

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
i can't do 5th as i will have to much to fire and will need setup time but don't get home from work till 7. I'll probably set off don't cheap supermarket stuff that night lol

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
i can't do 5th as i will have to much to fire and will need setup time but don't get home from work till 7. I'll probably set off don't cheap supermarket stuff that night lol
good idea, if you can't do the good stuff then, use the crap stuff ;):p

Reactions: Rich

STEVO

Noble the 1st
Sep 3, 2014
local display then football about 9 ish and then my own firework

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
Two events for me;I'm taking my ESCO Mardi Gras selection box and pack of Bright Star Nitro Mines and some TNT 18"Sparklers to a private party on wed 5 nov and doing a 2 part cat2/cat3 display of fireworks with £380 of fireworks at a huge family bonfire party sat 8th nov;)