What's your favorite garden firework cake?

AF Gold Rush is my all time favourite 8m cake (and it is a genuine 8m piece too), Brothers Starring is another, Tai Pan Manta, Celtic Flash Harry, the 20mm Jorge cakes (Uran, Kasjopeja, Wenus etc), Brothers Rip-Roaring and Swords of fire too if you have a bit of extra room :)

AF Gold Rush is my all time favourite 8m cake (and it is a genuine 8m piece too), Brothers Starring is another, Tai Pan Manta, Celtic Flash Harry, the 20mm Jorge cakes (Uran, Kasjopeja, Wenus etc), Brothers Rip-Roaring and Swords of fire too if you have a bit of extra room :)
i have not tried AF Gold rush but deffo agree with the rest. :) I NEED gold rush now haha Wenus is awesome! some great garden cakes you can get! :)

I thought Crystal Flare I had for BFN was awesome, one of Brothers best lines! Cannot understand why it’s not in their range anymore! If you see it for 20 odd quid, buy, buy!

Crystal Flare is the sibling cake to Diamond Princess, which was probably the issue as the latter is very much the more popular of the 2. Not had CF to be honest, it never really took my fancy lol