I would have a big party for all my friends of Seasonal Traditions with fireworks, food, drink, put a third of it into a good interest ISA, get myself a nice holiday caravan up in the Lake District by Lake Windermere to retire to at weekends and furnish my home with the latest in big screen tv/home cinema bluray 5.1 system and some new domestic electricals, a new hob, fan oven, cooker hood, washing machine and condenser dryer and a large frost free American style fridge freezer learn to drive and buy a nice top of the range high spec 7 seat Seat Alhambra 2.0 diesel MPV for fireworks and people.
1. Take the wife around the world, stop in some impressive hotels.
2. I would, like Somer Open my own pyro shop with my own brand.
3. Either get a RS or a mustang.
4. Convert my garage into one of those multi floors.
5. Begin to set up the best entertainment/technology company and get myself one of those encom tower bigger and better.