What Would You Do If You Won The Euromillions?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I would have a big party for all my friends of Seasonal Traditions with fireworks, food, drink, put a third of it into a good interest ISA, get myself a nice holiday caravan up in the Lake District by Lake Windermere to retire to at weekends and furnish my home with the latest in big screen tv/home cinema bluray 5.1 system and some new domestic electricals, a new hob, fan oven, cooker hood, washing machine and condenser dryer and a large frost free American style fridge freezer ;) learn to drive and buy a nice top of the range high spec 7 seat Seat Alhambra 2.0 diesel MPV for fireworks and people.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaz

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
I think i would: Customer made house, plenty of pyro, a few different cars from various manufacturers and that be about it

Jack Rust-Campbell-Hill

Peasant the 1st
Jan 2, 2015
I would like to think I would buy some land and design my own home for me and my partner with an underground garage with a car lift so I can obviously swap and change cars depending on what day it is.

I would love to own a Ford Fiesta RS WRC edition at a cost of £400k approx. for rallying.

Enough land to indulge in pyro play whenever I feel like it.

Holiday homes around the world, as I love travelling. I would love to go on the million pound year travelling that you can do to visit all unesco placed by private jet etc.

And I would give some money to my family to ensure they were comfortable.

I guess as I'm only 22 I don't really know what I'd do with that kind of money, sensibly anyway lol

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I'd open my own pyro shop :D and buy an Aston Martin or 5 ;)

Snap Somer lol. To be specific I'd have the Vantage V12. I prefer the baby Aston, more practical on our roads lol.

Pyro shop with my own range.

I wonder if I'd have enough left to buy Jessica Jane Clement :confused:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
lol, she'd be fairly pricey Rich ;)

I'd be getting more than one I think, DB9, Vanquish, Vantage, and then maybe a Pagani Huayra for the weekends :p Oh, and a Lamborghini Aventador :p i'd still have 98million left over for the pyro shop :D

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Ooo I know

I loved that show, along with knight rider.

So if i ever won, I would

1. Take the wife around the world, stop in some impressive hotels.
2. I would, like Somer Open my own pyro shop with my own brand.
3. Either get a RS or a mustang.
4. Convert my garage into one of those multi floors.
5. Begin to set up the best entertainment/technology company and get myself one of those encom tower bigger and better.

yep im happy with above :)

Oct 13, 2012
Buy up a few Chinese firework factories. Get a nice house of course, who wouldnt. Donate to good charities which actually make a difference and spend the money where they claim to.

No point thinking about it though as I don't play the lottery.