What on earth are these?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

JdmBoy2012

Noble
Sep 10, 2013
What on earth are these? I picked them up rather cheap but I can't seem to find pics,vids etc...Dynamite by night star(I believe they're older fireworks may have been in storage for a bit) Very heavy so must be packing a good lot of gun powder haha.

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Oct 16, 2012
Kent
I love those little Atomiser's that I can see at the front of the pic. £2 for a pack, 50p per firework, awesome little things.

Can't help with the Dynamite though.

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
JdmBoy2012 said:
What on earth are these? I picked them up rather cheap but I can't seem to find pics,vids etc...Dynamite by night star(I believe they're older fireworks may have been in storage for a bit) Very heavy so must be packing a good lot of gun powder haha.
I believe they're like star bombard mines from night star (and now esco) just three loud mines fused together. Had one like this a few years back, very loud (May have changed now though).

http://www.rotherhamfireworks.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=38&product_id=78

JdmBoy2012

Noble
Sep 10, 2013
c1gar said:
I love those little Atomiser's that I can see at the front of the pic. £2 for a pack, 50p per firework, awesome little things.

Can't help with the Dynamite though.
I get them for free mate, My source has a tone of them lying around so he just throws in a packet or two everytime I visit, Never tried them but the vids look good :)