What Is Your Best Fireworks Out Of Your Stash?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Only post your most favourite, and lets see if we have any the same. Mine as to be the echo bombs. Every year i have to get a pack or more. no matter what i get they are always there.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
That's a hard one, lots of our stash is new to us this year, and I love all of it :p Think i'll have to go with the Hawks though, to see if they live up to their hype
:rocket1:

Reactions: Alexs21 and gaz

Kamikersie

Noble
Oct 5, 2015
I've got a manic miner in my stash this year. It is massive.

Think my favourite is going to be sapphire crowns in my own stash. Aside from rockets.

Thats until I end up with a Snickerdoodle! china star on my visit to FSW tomorrow. Lol.

Reactions: Vladster and gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Space Hawks for me, slightly cheaper and just as good as War Hawks. ;)

My RP big brothers too as these are amazingly spectacular as well and a good finale piece fired together.

Reactions: gaz

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies
Im going to go with hawks too! :) Definitely my favourite rockets. I was going to stick local again this year but then I found out that nobody was selling any hawks within 40 mins of me. Had to go to last resort and order online. Definitely seems like its worth it though.

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Ooh I don't know. ....... everything except my selection box is new for my display this year. I reckon it's gotta be my king willow but also I'm looking forward to tri fawkes as I've not had one like that before