what is the worst supermarket to buy fireworks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkcake12

say what supermarket is the worst to buy fireworks from and dont be afraid to say what you think and what product that supermarkets are doing is the biggest ripoff

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
Darkcake12 said:
say what supermarket is the worst to buy fireworks from and dont be afraid to say what you think and what product that supermarkets are doing is the biggest ripoff
Morrisons are quite bad this year - solar frenzy box should be a fiver.
The ion flux and star attack rockets are expensive for £10
The inferno deal will be absolute rubbish for £40 - little noise and mostly fountains, weak rockets etc..

Aurora 19 shot cake for £35 even Bogof at sainsburys is very expensive for the no. of shots

Asda not too bad, just larger stuff such as ozone cake overpriced

All of the supermarket rockets are not good for the money.

Morrisons worst IMO.

D

Darkcake12

Pompeypyro said:
Darkcake12 said:
Morrisons are quite bad this year - solar frenzy box should be a fiver.
The ion flux and star attack rockets are expensive for £10
The inferno deal will be absolute rubbish for £40 - little noise and mostly fountains, weak rockets etc..

Aurora 19 shot cake for £35 even Bogof at sainsburys is very expensive for the no. of shots
i gt
Asda not too bad, just larger stuff such as ozone cake overpriced

All of the supermarket rockets are not good for the money.

Morrisons worst IMO.
i got most of my stuff from morrisons and the inferno box actually is good it comes with a 36 shot saturn battery and the rockets in the inferno deal are actually quite good for the size

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Hi guys, ok before this thread wounders off, we don't want to be seen to encourage bad comments about a company unless it is absolutely necessary, Many people have good and bad cons over supermarket fireworks. So i shall close this thread for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.