What Is The Best Supermarket Selection Box 2013

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

JdmBoy2012

Noble
Sep 10, 2013
What Is The Best Supermarket Selection Box For 2013?

Asda,Lidl,Tesco,Sainsburrys,Morrisons(I had one from morrisons that looked decent but I gave it to my neighbor for his kids),Aldi,Think that covers most supermarkets...

I think Asda seems to have good boxes, I'm unsure though as I haven't tried any at all.

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Good question but it depends on budget. Of course If you want to spend under a tenner you can't go wrong with a cyber pack from lidl.

D

Darkcake12

if your looking to spend £5 the aldi astro box is the best choice
[hr]
the morrisons inferno box comes with a 36 shot saturn missile battery and the fountains in it look decent and it has a mine combination that feels quite heavy

D

Darkcake12

JdmBoy2012 said:
If there was no budget what would you buy selection box wise from a supermarket?
how much money would we have

JdmBoy2012

Noble
Sep 10, 2013
Is the firepack good? I'm considering buying it but at 12.99 It doesn't have a lot of pieces in it, Unless they last long??

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Well what other selection boxes can you name costing less than £15 and have nearly all small cakes and candles in? Firepack in my opinion is a great buy the cakes are not loud but they are worth the price.

For me firepack and cyber pack have to be the best supermarket selection boxes.

Retailer boxes i would say cosmic jupiter selling at about £60 is great and one of the best boxes ive seen for the price is the traitors selection box from royal party some nice sized cakes and can be bought for £40.

GAZZAAAAAAAAA

Noble the 3rd
Oct 9, 2012
Scotland
Love the Fire pack well worth the money for the 17 pieces manhattans are prob my fav out the box and as said earlier Cyber box probably best for price and quality blows your Asda/Tesco etc out the water in my opinion.

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
GAZZAAAAAAAAA said:
Love the Fire pack well worth the money for the 17 pieces manhattans are prob my fav out the box and as said earlier Cyber box probably best for price and quality blows your Asda/Tesco etc out the water in my opinion.

Couldn't agree anymore! Very impressed with my firepack

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
I would have a Weco Fire Pack and Cyber Box over ANY other supermarket selection;the contents in them punch well above their weight for Cat3 display firework selection boxes and the quality is so much better over other supermarket selection boxes which tend to be overdressed overpriced pieces of turd with sloppy to poor effects, naff performance and over-too-quick duration;)

JdmBoy2012

Noble
Sep 10, 2013
Well that just about settles that then lol, Firepack #1 Box for big effects Cyber Pack also up there but firepack seems to be known for big effects :)

D

Darkcake12

JdmBoy2012 said:
Well that just about settles that then lol, Firepack #1 Box for big effects Cyber Pack also up there but firepack seems to be known for big effects :)
im not to keen on the firepack

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Darkcake12 said:
JdmBoy2012 said:
im not to keen on the firepack

Name me a single selection box that consists of over 90% aerial fireworks with a price of less than £14 that is better than the firepack ?

Highly doubt it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.