Weco's New Potential 2014 Range

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Having a look around what i can see this seems to be the only new reg for weco which given previous years they only seem to add one thing thoughts anyone everything else seems to be the same packs we have had before ??

Carpenter

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Thats disappointing, was hoping for some new items from weco :(, the carpenters great though.
Do you know how much it is supposed to cost?

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
not got a scooby however looking at locef everything else has be registered till 2015 however this seems to be the only new item

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
I would only buy it if it was cheap. which weco usually are but wouldnt pay over the mood for it

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Problem is, there will be a hell of a lot of people who have never been Lidl and bought Weco who will be going to B&Q and spotting the fireworks.

It's ok for us to turn round and say we won't buy it if it's not similar to Lidls pricing, but plenty others will.

This years pricing, if they do actually stock it.. will set the trend for future years, so I do hope its decent.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
yes, that is certainly an issue, the unsuspecting public could play right into b&q's hands if they do yank the prices up

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Always the same with supermarkets. Now im not sure if b&q observed for few years or weco them selves sent a sales rep. but I can see a few price rise compared to lidl price's.

All we can do is hope b&q do not hike too much. And another thing that they have choosen wisely from the vast range.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
yes, i'm sure weco have the odd dodgy item, i'm betting b&q will sell it if they do, worse luck. If they do hike the prices, they won't get our buisness

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
yes, i'm sure weco have the odd dodgy item, i'm betting b&q will sell it if they do, worse luck. If they do hike the prices, they won't get our buisness
Well they wont get us in particular but there is a lot of people who are not clued up which would be B&Q target audience. They relie on the people who say " that will be nice for the kids" and "dad can we get some fireworks". But who knows I think i be interesting just to see B&Q sell fireworks again. And with my local one I most likely have to wait 20 minute at least for some help.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Thats the trouble with supermarket/diy shops, they only stock for the people who don't really know what they're buying, so they target them with sub-standard, overpriced rubbish :(