weco ipanema or weco voodoo star

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
D

Darkcake12

firework_jay said:
hi i am going to lidl but i dont know wether to get 3 ipanema or 1 voodoo star what should i do?
depends what fireworks you have now

Sep 30, 2013
Darkcake12 said:
firework_jay said:
hi i am going to lidl but i dont know wether to get 3 ipanema or 1 voodoo star what should i do?
hi i have the mega rocket pack and 2 packs of roll of thunder i am on a tight budget i am only spending 50 pound

Pompeypyro

Noble the 1st
Oct 18, 2012
firework_jay said:
Darkcake12 said:
firework_jay said:
hi i have the mega rocket pack and 2 packs of roll of thunder i am on a tight budget i am only spending 50 pound
Get three ipanemas, better IMO fire one on its own and then two at a time. Louder and look better than voodoo star

D

Darkcake12

firework_jay said:
Darkcake12 said:
firework_jay said:
yea defiently get the impanemas if you have the tight budget and small amount if you had lots of fireworks already then voodo star would be a better choice

matty260191

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 22, 2012
Both, the voodoo is loud and big effects but the ipanema is fast and loud but doesn't shot as high. I have 2 voodoo and 5 ipanema if that helps