Weco Fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
If What weco said is proven real, What is everyones thoughts on where weco fireworks will be sold for 2014?. Will it be aldi or asda. Even Though we joked about asda going weco last year. Could this be a possible take.

Certainly would be interesting to see who has the weco brand this year. And to see what competition it will be fighting against.

Last edited:

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
If any supermarket stocked weco this year, I would have thought It would be Aldi. I can see Asda sticking with TNT.

That is a big surprise, hopefully they will sell them at reasonable prices, and have more of a ide range on sale.
Does anyone know a) have they ever sold fireworks before and b) if yes, what were they like?

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Black cat fireworks 2010. I think i'm not 100% what they sold after that. Until weco.

Even though Weco themselves have told us about this, i am still going to take it as a pinch of salt until i see it for my own 2 eyes. The emails off weco, seems to have put a few uneasiness with them.

I feel they got comfy with lidl and now they had to swap and find a new supplier since lidl dropped them.

Not 100% again why lidl dropped weco fireworks, But they seem to out do the rest of the fireworks other supermarkets sell.

Black cat fireworks 2010. I think i'm not 100% what they sold after that. Until weco.

Even though Weco themselves have told us about this, i am still going to take it as a pinch of salt until i see it for my own 2 eyes. The emails off weco, seems to have put a few uneasiness with them.

I feel they got comfy with lidl and now they had to swap and find a new supplier since lidl dropped them.

Not 100% again why lidl dropped weco fireworks, But they seem to out do the rest of the fireworks other supermarkets sell.
I think aldi should try weco they have been selling pretty much the same stuff for like 3 years just with diffrent packaging especially the rockets

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
I think aldi should try weco they have been selling pretty much the same stuff for like 3 years just with diffrent packaging especially the rockets
Why not b&q are joining in on game lidl changing. Lets see aldi hasn't let any info out yet.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
I bet aldi will do tnt but I agree. It's good to hear B&Q will be selling something decent this year not like there usual rubbish
I have to admit I was shocked when I herd of it. Going from nothing to something. But let's see what range they have choosen, before we big them up. :) and most probably tnt seems to be a steady sale for most supermarkets a long with brightstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.