Weco Fireworks 2017

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Well another year, and maybe another year for weco to be at the supermarkets this year. What are everyone's thoughts. and what would you like to see be improved from last year?

Agree with Jez about the cake, would be great to have a choice of 2. The rockets were very good for their price i thought, although they need to have rocket tubes this time round, very dangerous not to include them IMO. Overall though, i was very impressed by the products last year, and we'll certainly be buying more from lidl this year if they have Weco again :)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
The cakes were ok for what they were. I have to agree maybe another choice or 2.

We didn't have Black Mamba or Ghostbusters, but Gothic Lights was very good for a small cake, it stood up well at New Year and we fired a lot of very good cakes :)

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Just I'll never do rockets so the extra cake would be good. As I could have 2 of 1 and maybe another. Or the selection box and 2 different cakes. Gives lots more options.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
I would love to see a large wheel or two or even a wheel pack from the German product range sold here in the Lidl Weco UK range of fireworks, it's a shame you don't get Weco wheels in the range here, the German market wheels are QUALITY especially the brilliant Diamant Sonne wheel. ;) It's bright it's immense and goes on and on.........

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
I emailed weco, and this is what I received. In regards to if weco will be making an appearance this year.
Weco seem to be the best of the supermarket firework ranges with good value, decent performance and a wow factor that leaves the other supermarket ranges wanting and unable to catch up at all in performance and value terms. Nice to see it again this year! ;)