Weco Fireworks 2016

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Well, recently I have been going over our last year post, we all know weco are a good match for a supermarket and start up shops, but one question keeps remaining, are we going to see a return.
It would be nice to see a variety out now considering supermarkets are just sticking to the one brand year after year and crushing people with poor performance.
So, I say let us have a little talk who would like to see what where? from the weco range.

I'd love to see another Weco range somewhere as everything was quality, they certainly did some nice selection packs and cakes which added a bit of class to the supermarkets. Would love to see the likes of Ipanema, Firefighter, Cyber box and Firepack back from the old range. And i think it would be between Lidl and Aldi as to who might stock them, means they'd be well prices as well :)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
I liked the Weco ranges, for one, the performance was every bit worth it for the money, and secondly b) the quality and staying power of the performance knocked many other supermarket firework ranges into the reeds. I certainly liked them, and fingers crossed they'll make some sort of comeback into Lidl or Aldi (hopefully!). I am sure the UK importer Weco Fireworks Limited Purley Surrey has learned from the dodgy Aquila incidents and that something newer and just as good (and safe) will step into it's shoes surely. One knock shouldn't put off Lidl from selling Weco ever again;I certainly WOULD consider it and look to sell the brand again, and why not? ;)

i remember that Aquila problem - Everyone i know was sending in for a refund. i have not seen them since that year will they ever bring them back?

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Aquila did bring some spark to the community, sadly we all can speculate the reason why we don't see weco was because of that incident. Hopefully, one year we shall see a full comeback they were a nice addition to an established stash.

Apologies to @Gaz for quoting his most favourite website ;) but this is a pretty big development. A retailer over on ukfr has received an email stating that "Weco Fireworks will return to the UK market in 2016", which if true is fantastic news all round. Fingers crossed that they will return in one of the majors (Lidl or Aldi i guess) as everything they did was definitely a cut above the rest :)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Here you have it, guys, in black and white! Seasonal Traditions is proud to provide some exciting news in regards to supermarkets fireworks :) from weco.

2016 we will have the pleasure to supply our products through the chain of Lidl in the UK. Preparations for deliveries are on their way and I am happy to say that Lidl has decided for a selection particularly dressed up for the UK market.
So, Lidl UK will be selling weco fireworks.

Indeed, it is Somer, be very interesting what does come to Lidl this year, Weco does go nicely with a few dedicated stash.
If it all happens we'll definitely be getting some to add to our stash, it's easily good enough to be fired alongside "proper" fireworks :) even their selection packs were great quality, with no overpackaging and some great effects

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
If it all happens we'll definitely be getting some to add to our stash, it's easily good enough to be fired alongside "proper" fireworks :) even their selection packs were great quality, with no overpackaging and some great effects

I'm definately gonna get some Weco this year from Lidl;they were the best supermarket range of any supermarket ;)
Yes, I think a lot of people will be glad to see weco back, they did make a nice extra to our stashes. Questions are now what should we expect. Renames or complete new fireworks. I am going to go 50 50 on it all we could see a rename on a few items, If anything the Aguila.