Weco Fireworks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
I know we are a few months off before we know who is going to have this brand, But what do we all think? I'm sure B&Q had a few if I remember some posts on here, but do you think Lidl will take back?

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
well, let's hope they saw a drop in sales from their TNT selection last year. They do need to sort something and to make it more nationwide. As my local b&q didn't have weco.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
Why did they only put it into a VERY SMALL handful of stores? The Weco range is far better than many mainstream supermarket exclusive brands/ranges and as a result they sell well seeing the speed that it flies off the shelves at Lidl due to it's popularity. Let's hope B&Q have a change of heart and stock it everywhere throughout the United Kingdom in it's stores. ;)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
But.... on a serious note, we can all safely say.. let's hope they are nationwide so we can stock up on our main stash.

I agree I did miss the weco stuff last year so my fingers are crossed. Do you think that the Tesco buyer that was here, Josh I think his name was? Would have taken any notice of what we said?

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Yes Josh. I do think he took back a lot of feedback, but I have not had chance to catch him since last year. But, we shall see 100% if the feedback worked.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Hmm... imagine Tesco and weco lol we once messed with Asda but they want to stick with TNT. Be a major stirrup if supermarkets change this year.

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Hope to see Weco around this year somewhere too :)

Just doubt it'll be Lidl, can't imagine them just having a yearly contract with TNT, can see it being a few years :(

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Lidl or Aldi will do the best prices if either have Weco, I have a feeling that anyone else will overcharge for it.
Come on Lidl, do the right thing!
we have to assume why they pulled in the first place, a few possibility's, like was is a marketing thing where they will bring it back ever-so slightly more expensive knowing people want it. Or because they couldn't hold the contract, the possibility it could have been down to there aquila being a faulty item. TBH that was a major blow to them back in 2012 lots of people took it back and demanded money.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
Aquila is the most likely reason I think, they would have lost thousands of pounds from that...
I would not have dropped the contract with Weco Pyrotecknik GmBh and Weco Fireworks Ltd Purley Surrey because of one faulty product;on the contrary I would learned from this and sourced something else the following year. I don't see why a decent brand should be dropped through a product recall-I'am sure not all Weco products are bad. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.