We have red devil streetwise and strike force in stock now

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Oct 15, 2013
We have got red devil streetwise now in stock and strike force
As well as many other fireworks in our huge collection
Reply or message me for info

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Tbh I don't think the streetwise is worth it in my eyes. ...maybe its just me but it's vway over priced

Oct 15, 2013
Hi Gaz if I may share this link with you to our official facebook page, www.facebook.com/middletonfireworkshop It has all our prices and products on there, we try our best for customers, the streetwise is retailed at £130 but we offer it at just £55, we have loads of stock just in now, men shun, TNT, red devil, diamond, bad boy , we have super discounted prices also :)

Oct 15, 2013
Just got a lot of diamond and bod boy cakes in last night
25 shot bad boy
35 shot bad boy
50 shot bad boy
Diamond royal Scandinavian
Ammo 64 shot bad boy
Ammo 300 shot bad boy
Ammo 1200 shot bad boy
Men shun sky Assault rockets 30 pack
Diamond soviet missile rockets
Red devil black thunder rockets
Red devil destroyer
Red devil invincible
Stinger missiles
Red devil 600 shot
Diamond selection boxes
Red devil selection boxes
Crates
Roman candles
Giant fountains
AND LOADS MORE TO MUCH TO LIST

M17CH

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 15, 2012
Not to offend anyone but to stop people who will be very disapointed with the streetwise selection box, every single firework in the MASSIVE box is 90% air and cardboard, my local firework retailer actually keeps a few fireworks that have been set off from the Streetwise selection box on his shelfs to show customer's how bad they are and why you get so many, i was hoping no one else (me included) would have the mis fortuune of buying this box again, as it has been out for atleast 4 years and should be kept of the shelves wouldnt buy a box for a £10 thats how bad they where!

Sorry but rant over the year i had that selection box was terrible wrecked the night..

Mitch

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
Never bought the box by self by little research and can see online they are puff box's. Compare to Esco Dam busters which may have fewer but much more power for same price in some retailers. (I in fact bought Dam busters for £40 one year where one of my local stockist changed the stock around)