Bright Star Fireworks War Hawks

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
The Good Bits:
Noise Rating: 8/10
Average Price: £14.99
Firework Type: Rocket
Firework Classification: 1.3G
Firework Effects: Brocades to star burst/ willow to stars and willow to chryanthemum
Duration: Pack of 5

Aditional Info:
NEC: 61g per rocket, Total 305g
Category: 3
Safety Distance: 25m
Dimensions: 1300mm x 60mm
Manufacturer: Bright star Fireworks
Importer: What! Value Stores.

Personal Comment:
Great value for a pack of 5 rockets which has been brought out new for this year, large bursts of colour. Works out £3 a rocket! Would recommend to any ones collection this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

PyroJack

Peasant the 2nd
There Decent rockets but I would not say the average price is £14.99, I would say £20 as my local company according to bright star said they sell them the cheapest in the UK at £17 :)

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Great work pyrorob :) you followed the template really well :) all i done was edit the video to a newer retail video as the stock vids from brightstar are alot duller than the real thing.
War/Air hawks are the best value rocket IMO with breaks the size of King-Doms at less than 20 pound a pack. Unbeatable!

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
I had to review them after buying them. I bought them for £14.99 and should be in all the "What!" stores. Cheers for the new video Berry, does look much better.

What! store I know of are in -
2 in Bristol (1 fishponds and the other on the ring road)
Newport
Cardiff

Think there is more but unfortunately they do not have a web site.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Any pictures around for it?
pyro-rob said:
I had to review them after buying them. I bought them for £14.99 and should be in all the "What!" stores. Cheers for the new video Berry, does look much better.

Newport
Cardiff

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Fud said:
Any pictures around for it?
pyro-rob said:

Newport
Cardiff

Yeah I will upload later on tonight, I got work at 5 so I will upload then when I get back. I will also review for my £3.99 selection box as well once I try it out. Look better than the supermarkets £5 box's as well.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
Fife you will mate trust me go around ask for war hawks or air hawks any seasonal retailer with an ounce of sense will have them :)