Waitrose Fireworks 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
so we all know waitrose has sold some not-very-good bulldog uk fireworks the last few years, but do we think that they will stay with them or go for another brand.
Some of last years stuff was an utter rip-off, so if they do sell bulldog again, hopefully they will sell it cheaper this year.
though that is highly unlikely

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
i doubt it. They do it with all their product lines. not just fireworks. If they were to get tnt (not saying they are) then i expect their prices would be higher than for the same stuff in asda.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
i doubt it. They do it with all their product lines. not just fireworks. If they were to get tnt (not saying they are) then i expect their prices would be higher than for the same stuff in asda.
You're probably right.
If they had higher prices than the other supermarkets, but they sold a quality brand like weco or brothers, i would happily pay for it. But the reality is they sell a lower quality product that is more expensive than the other supermarkets o_O. Bulldog are maybe as good as standard, but even tnt are better, and they're cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.