Very sad news

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Very sad news and I'm sorry to say that Chris from celtic fireworks passed away last night. I would like to pass my condolences to Chris family and friends.

Last edited:

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
South yorkshire from what ive gathered his death was not covid19 related it seems to have been in line with a heart attack im not speculating or circulating rumours but based on the information ive seen today it seems more of a sudden passing rather than the current virus situation that has caused his passing

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Sad to hear, sounded like a top bloke and allowed a lot of people to gain fond memories, with the items he brought in for all of us to enjoy.

RIP.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Chris was a massive figure in the firework community. I sadly never met him but by all accounts he was a charismatic, passionate and and an all round good bloke. As a firework community many of us have no doubt fired a tonne of Celtic product. This man brought us that product through his company and his passing is a terrible loss to our community

As everyone who's been a long term member will know, we don't censure peoples content here at all so long as it falls into the house rules. However I do not think it's appropriate to hijack a genuine tribute post for a man who was a part of our wider community. Posts like this do not in any way devalue any other deaths or personal losses, or the current situation we all face. Nothing fits better for this thread than this: if you don't have anything nice to say, they please don't say it