UNION FIREWORKS????

Does anyone know if you can get UNION fireworks in the UK??
They used to be in Australia before fireworks were banned, they always used to be awesome so I'm hoping they are around somewhere..............

Si7

Noble the 3rd
I've not heard of Union Fireworks in the UK, probably never reached our shores, is it a old brand? And what type of fireworks were they? There's some pretty awesome cakes & mines in the UK if you can describe what you're looking for. :)

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
never heard of them either but remember you could have them in here but legally they need to conform to british standards australasias laws on pyro differ greatly from ours

Si7 said:
I've not heard of Union Fireworks in the UK, probably never reached our shores, is it a old brand? And what type of fireworks were they? There's some pretty awesome cakes & mines in the UK if you can describe what you're looking for. :)
Yeah its an older brand, crackers were banned in NSW a good 30 years ago. It's a chinese firework maker, you can google them, they have a website but I haven't seen anything local to the UK. The old stuff were Jumping Jacks, Butterfly Welcome Springs, Welcome Springs, Planes, Parachutes and a good range of cakes etc. I don't know if there are any chinese branded fireworks over here in the UK either so I thought I'd ask around here after coming across the forum today

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
This website?
Aussiecrackers said:
Si7 said:
Yeah its an older brand, crackers were banned in NSW a good 30 years ago. It's a chinese firework maker, you can google them, they have a website but I haven't seen anything local to the UK. The old stuff were Jumping Jacks, Butterfly Welcome Springs, Welcome Springs, Planes, Parachutes and a good range of cakes etc. I don't know if there are any chinese branded fireworks over here in the UK either so I thought I'd ask around here after coming across the forum today

Wee Jock the holy pyro nutter! said:
never heard of them either but remember you could have them in here but legally they need to conform to british standards australasias laws on pyro differ greatly from ours
I'm guessing you're right about the British Standards, I wouldn't have thought some of them would conform but on the flip side of that, you have some crazy rockets over here and we were never able to purchase those for private use when I was a kid over in Aus.
[hr]
Fud said:
Funny enough, I have never herd of them either.
This is the link to the site I found, I'll e-mail to see if they are still a going concern and if they supply the UK

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Don't check out the link lol! my av just blocked a trojan on there :dodgy:

Their an australian company guys most won't know of them but do check out the link seem a nice website

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Hmm Weird nothing as come up for me...

But to be on the safe side, i have removed the link.
berry1 said:

Their an australian company guys most won't know of them but do check out the link seem a nice website

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Link was AV blocked for me too, pop up warned Trojan Dropper something something was blocked on this page with some additional technical guff.

Fud said:
Hmm Weird nothing as come up for me...

But to be on the safe side, i have removed the link.
berry1 said: