Truth or dare?

ravon

Noble the 2nd
Here I thought we could play a classic game of truth or dare tag the person you want to answer. Please keep question and dares family friendly I.e for dare post a selfie of yourself pulling a silly face... I will go first with @Somersetpyro truth or dare?

I don't really have any weird ones? Cheese and marmite I guess but that's quite normal lol. I am also partial to raspberry vodka and fanta if that counts as one haha

Got to be @Maddog I think. Truth or dare? And someone else can think of the question/dare, I can't be bothered :D

Biggest weakness with fireworks
Selection boxes, every time.

If I'm planning a proper stash and know I need xyz for £XXX budget, I'm not too bad. Will shop around, make a plan and stick to it.

Trouble starts when I see all the little boxes, with their pretty pretty packaging. Even when I know they are Fudge Berries! I just... want them. Don't even light half of them, I just like having them. I've contemplated hunting down some vintage standard boxes from when I was little but I feel that would be a slippery slope to financial ruin for me to start on

I'm tagging @Jezzadw