Torches

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Hi,

Do you use a torch to see what your doing on bonifre night or do you rely on your own eyes to see whats what ;)

If so, what type do you use?

Ive ordered a Cree LED torch, had them in the past and their brilliant, think my last one was from china, anyway ive ordered a new one from tmart (it does take about 3 weeks to come though) but for £4 they are great and nice and bright.

In the past ive also tried those head torches too but they can be a bit of a neussance.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
We use a small LED one, was very cheap but it's very bright, got an adjustable beam as well and the batteries last for quite a while.
Also got a much bigger one that we use for setting up, which was free with the car's breakdown cover :D

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
I used a cheap maglight for £1 (reduced from £15) but this year most likley be fine with my new LED floodlight.. doesn't matter it being bright when you have ariel fireworks

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
I have a cheap LED torch/handlight for £2.50 from homebargain-comes with 3xcheap and cheerful AAA chinese batteries to get you started, but I replaced these with Panasonic AAA Alkaline batteries because I don't trust chinese made batteries;cheap chinese batteries have a tendancy to leak even when not fully exhausted. This torch/handlight has a hanging handle and a magnetic base to stick to metal surfaces, should you need to do that. Pretty bright too, whether torch or handlight is used. ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
some really nice torches here. I usually use my phone light, I may consider investing in a proper one.