tnt

Si7

Noble the 3rd
tedjones said:
duno if it is just me but these tnt firework feel lighter then last year hmmm

lungs the little one likes them 2nyt i dont mind
Don't always go on weight Ted, some fireworks use heavy cardboard tubes and large clay plugs upping the apparent weight but the internal composition remains the same. I've had some great small TNT fireworks, Purple Rain was a tiny 3 tube fountain that put on a decent little show, Sun Sparkle too, 4 tube fountain, ran for about a minute, all in a £5 Asda pack.

I agree weight dosen't always mean quality !! the TNT range have improved again they went off a bit but brought some new products in last year which we sell cases of. Sphinx is a smallish 21 shot multishot that is a great performer. We also sell cases full of their Cricket's fountains great little fillers

Si7 said:
tedjones said:
duno if it is just me but these tnt firework feel lighter then last year hmmm

lungs the little one likes them 2nyt i dont mind
Don't always go on weight Ted, some fireworks use heavy cardboard tubes and large clay plugs upping the apparent weight but the internal composition remains the same. I've had some great small TNT fireworks, Purple Rain was a tiny 3 tube fountain that put on a decent little show, Sun Sparkle too, 4 tube fountain, ran for about a minute, all in a £5 Asda pack.
I agree weight dosen't always mean quality !! the TNT range have improved again they went off a bit but brought some new products in last year which we sell cases of. Sphinx is a smallish 21 shot multishot that is a great performer. We also sell cases full of their Cricket's fountains great little fillers

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
I think the bad experience happens when people expect more than they should from them... What can you really expect from a £5-£10 pound selection box? personally i don't think anything can beat the cheap boxes they sell. Any selection priced at £5 wont have show stopping fireworks. It would be good to compare say a £10 standard box to a £5 TNT box, really don't think the TNT will perform under the standard fountains.

Now when it comes to weco thats a different story lol- some of the fountains in them packs are powerful!

jps24

Noble the 1st
berry1 said:
I think the bad experience happens when people expect more than they should from them... What can you really expect from a £5-£10 pound selection box? personally i don't think anything can beat the cheap boxes they sell. Any selection priced at £5 wont have show stopping fireworks. It would be good to compare say a £10 standard box to a £5 TNT box, really don't think the TNT will perform under the standard fountains.

Now when it comes to weco thats a different story lol- some of the fountains in them packs are powerful!
By bad experiences im talking low breaks, fireworks not lighting, fuses missing, entire cakes blowing apart, wheels flying off in all directions etc etc. Its a total nightmare!!!!

jps24 said:
berry1 said:

By bad experiences im talking low breaks, fireworks not lighting, fuses missing, entire cakes blowing apart, wheels flying off in all directions etc etc. Its a total nightmare!!!!
That's not good news. Where did you buy the products? did you go back with them? we've been selling TNT in the shop for the past 3 years with no complaints. Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with them

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
alot of fuse protectors can be a right Cheese and rice! on butter! to get off just one of those things though as long as you dont break the fuse off your fine