tnt

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

tedjones

Peasant the 1st
Oct 11, 2012
duno if it is just me but these tnt firework feel lighter then last year hmmm

lungs the little one likes them 2nyt i dont mind

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
tedjones said:

Don't always go on weight Ted, some fireworks use heavy cardboard tubes and large clay plugs upping the apparent weight but the internal composition remains the same. I've had some great small TNT fireworks, Purple Rain was a tiny 3 tube fountain that put on a decent little show, Sun Sparkle too, 4 tube fountain, ran for about a minute, all in a £5 Asda pack.

MDL Fireworks Ltd

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2012
Preston
I agree weight dosen't always mean quality !! the TNT range have improved again they went off a bit but brought some new products in last year which we sell cases of. Sphinx is a smallish 21 shot multishot that is a great performer. We also sell cases full of their Cricket's fountains great little fillers

Si7 said:
tedjones said:

Don't always go on weight Ted, some fireworks use heavy cardboard tubes and large clay plugs upping the apparent weight but the internal composition remains the same. I've had some great small TNT fireworks, Purple Rain was a tiny 3 tube fountain that put on a decent little show, Sun Sparkle too, 4 tube fountain, ran for about a minute, all in a £5 Asda pack.
I agree weight dosen't always mean quality !! the TNT range have improved again they went off a bit but brought some new products in last year which we sell cases of. Sphinx is a smallish 21 shot multishot that is a great performer. We also sell cases full of their Cricket's fountains great little fillers

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
I think the bad experience happens when people expect more than they should from them... What can you really expect from a £5-£10 pound selection box? personally i don't think anything can beat the cheap boxes they sell. Any selection priced at £5 wont have show stopping fireworks. It would be good to compare say a £10 standard box to a £5 TNT box, really don't think the TNT will perform under the standard fountains.

Now when it comes to weco thats a different story lol- some of the fountains in them packs are powerful!

jps24

Noble the 1st
Oct 14, 2012
West Sussex, UK
berry1 said:
I think the bad experience happens when people expect more than they should from them... What can you really expect from a £5-£10 pound selection box? personally i don't think anything can beat the cheap boxes they sell. Any selection priced at £5 wont have show stopping fireworks. It would be good to compare say a £10 standard box to a £5 TNT box, really don't think the TNT will perform under the standard fountains.

Now when it comes to weco thats a different story lol- some of the fountains in them packs are powerful!
By bad experiences im talking low breaks, fireworks not lighting, fuses missing, entire cakes blowing apart, wheels flying off in all directions etc etc. Its a total nightmare!!!!

MDL Fireworks Ltd

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 8, 2012
Preston
jps24 said:
berry1 said:

By bad experiences im talking low breaks, fireworks not lighting, fuses missing, entire cakes blowing apart, wheels flying off in all directions etc etc. Its a total nightmare!!!!
That's not good news. Where did you buy the products? did you go back with them? we've been selling TNT in the shop for the past 3 years with no complaints. Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with them

MrMark

Noble the 3rd
Oct 8, 2012
St Helens
I find with TNT rockets, the fuse protectors are hard to take off, must be they have put too much glue on them :(

Maddog

Yeoman
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
alot of fuse protectors can be a right Cheese and rice! on butter! to get off just one of those things though as long as you dont break the fuse off your fine