TNT

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
any proof bud im having to take everything with a pinch of salt as everyone was saying tnt for morrisons and i prooved that was wrong today ?

i sure to god hope it aint tnt

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
Wee Jock the holy pyro nutter! said:
any proof bud im having to take everything with a pinch of salt as everyone was saying tnt for morrisons and i prooved that was wrong today ?

i sure to god hope it aint tnt
I will have any brand other then tnt. I hope it's a decent overpriced brand such as blackcat, just so I can rule out tnt!

Went to our local store this morning,the cabinets are out but no clues as to what is going in them yet,i will be surprised if they have changed brands but it won't be the first time,they originally sold Cosmic and Golden Lion.

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Vid of Sainsburys leaflet courtesy of Mr Dcossi1 on MSE, looks to be TNT

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
TNT has some ok peices but it's higher end peices the only decent thing ive seen from tnt is the £5 box from asda which im picking up on monday and lighting :D

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Yeah I have noticed the same thing big brother. I bought a 30 shot cake from ASDA by TNT in 2010 and for the money it was rubbish, more like a £5 item. so yeah cheap stuff is better than there higher priced stuff.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
i tend to stay away from tnt unless its a £5 selection box to entertain the lil ones other than that i usually buy elsewere