Tk Maxx Halloween 2016

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
It is reported TK Maxx Halloween items have been spotted some wreaths and a few skull item. More details when they come, According to a post on FB, They said they will roll out Halloween during early September.

Blackthorn

Noble
Sep 14, 2015
Went to my local Maxx today. First of all I thought they had nothing out, but just as I was leaving found they had shoved it around the back. Not good form imo.

Anyhoo, this is what I saw...

And this is what I walked off with....

I adored the huge ceramic Skull, but instead of using it to store sweets or cookies I think I'll be putting a big bunch of red roses.

I got a bargain with the glitter cows. One had a damaged foot and so they sold it to me for only £2. It will be an easy fix, but even If I get lazy it still stands on it's own.

Reactions: Dan12 and gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
I have to admit, what a lot of skulls lol. and what a bargain. A bit of TLC will do it wonders :) and thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Blackthorn

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Wow thanks for posting Blackthorn much appriciated!!
Don't suppose you had a look at the prices of the snow globes? I need one :Spooktacular
Massive fan of snow globes for Christmas so I think I could start a Halloween collection fron this year ;)

Your making me jelous, cant wait to go and have a look next week now, this week is out of the question as the shops have shut once im home from work.

Reactions: Blackthorn

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Picked up this earlier, love it.
Seems quite unique as its in the form of the car, and plays a great edition of "ding dong the witch is dead" :D

20160905_201421.jpg

20160905_201436.jpg
Pics don't do it justice at all in my opinion.
The SA was telling us that the Halloween stock had been flying off the shelves, and I could see why their range is brilliant, some really unique items.

Also, @Blackthorn must admit I was very tempted by the "cookie jar" you picked up it looks great.

Reactions: gaz and Blackthorn

crypt chick

Noble
Sep 9, 2016
Scotland
As the majority of my Halloween buys stay up all year round I don't mind paying nearly tenner or more for something. It's when I will only use it once a year that I balk at such prices! Xx

Blackthorn

Noble
Sep 14, 2015
Talking of which I went to another of my local TK Maxx branches. Nothing especially exciting, but I did like the look of the large resin Pumpkins. The orange version with the carved Day of the Dead face lights up apparently. Really like the classy striped version too.

Also to a shine to that Day of the Dead candelabra but sadly I think I've over spent as it is.

Reactions: gaz and Dan12