Theme Parks

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Hopefully it means a future for permanent flats if they go down well
I do hope so, sure I wouldn't ride many of them but they do provide a much greater variety. Towers' coaster lineup is phenomenal but it's not as well rounded as it used to be. Would love to see them install 2 or 3 really good flats, maybe a Magic Carpet type ride in the Dark Forest, and then something like a gyroswing down on the old Submission site. Speaking of that area, i've seen a video showing the old queue line there being cleared, so I expect that's where one of the travelling flats will be situated

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Legoland have announced today that Lego Mythica will open on May 29th! Will definitely try and go at some point, not been for many years and i've also never done a flying theatre so really keen to try it out!

Reactions: Firey Dave and gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Less than a week to go now, very excited to get back! Got a visit to Towers booked for either the 15th or 16th, then going to Thorpe and Chessington on the 21st as well. All going to plan with the Welsh rules also, it'll be Oakwood for the first time on opening weekend, which is the 1st and 2nd May!