The 'what Halloween Items I Have Purchased Today' Thread 2018

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Today's highlight was purchasing, a 400-Watt Fog Machine. This is for a little project, involving a werewolf, and a projector. On that note, it all depends on trial and test these next few months.

Today's highlight was purchasing, a 400-Watt Fog Machine. This is for a little project, involving a werewolf, and a projector. On that note, it all depends on trial and test these next few months.
Very nice :) I nearly got one of those myself last year, great for halloween or of course any parties lol

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
yes, they are, i was looking up some ideas youtube, for a mist blanket, as I'm hoping to do it in the front garden to project some eyes onto the mist.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Could I ask for the height dimension? The wife got the Buttler from Costco last year, I can tell you he was a big hit with everyone. :)

The fog machine is really good, I just need some tubes so I can trial the mist blanket. I did get it from Amazon with the concentrated solution.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
I have bought endless. Amounts of stuff from our Poundworld clearance store that opened at the start of the year and offered 90% off all Halloween just before they annouced administration :(
Sad to loose as they had some great seasonal stock.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Not quite today but yesteday so I think it still counts... :p

I picked this up in Homesense (TKMaxx) fod £2.99. It's ceramic and has quite a weight to it.

I love it as anyone who has been to disney might reconise that it's a similar style to Haunted Mansion :)

20180923_074958.jpg