The 'what Fireworks I Have Purchased Today' Thread 2018

Well I couldn't resist the temptation to pick up some discounted pyro! I agree that Evolution's Black Hole looks good. The Evolution 'Proton' barrage box also looks good with 8 cakes for £52.50.

View attachment 6839
I’ll have to have a look at the video for Black Hole! Their stuff looks appealing and nicely put together, does it have a good weight? Nice shopping anyway, Flying Fish is on my shopping list! Did you like Hollybush? There’s a bit of everything in there!?

Last edited:

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 1st
I’ll have to have a look at the video for Black Hole! Their stuff looks appealing and nicely put together, does it have a good weight? Nice shopping anyway, Flying Fish is on my shopping list! Did you like Hollybush? There’s a bit of everything in there!?
Black Hole certainly does have a good weight and just feels very solid in general, In comparison Fork Handles feels cheap in build quality. I have attached some extra photos for those interested in taking a closer look. It has 30mm tubes throughout and 489g of powder.

Black Hole01.jpg
Black Hole02.jpg
Black Hole03.jpg

Krony

Peasant the 2nd
Saw it fired a couple of weeks ago but it wasn't in the test plans so was hand fired before and i didn't have camera ready.
Looked nice so i think you will be pleased with it.