The 'what Fireworks I Have Purchased Today' Thread 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Looks great. I take it some of your stash is from Latifs. Where else?
To be honest after firing my Bonfire Night stash I considered Firework King to be as good as anything else I had which included a Primed Full House, Celtic 6 Pack, Plenty of Brothers gear and so on. With that in mind Firework King has seemed the best value for money this year so the majority of these were indeed from Latifs. The Jorge stuff was purchased locally. I still want to add a few different brands and have a big long list for both Temple Fireworks and Blackpool Fireworks.

Yes Twisted is classed as category F2 with an 8m safety distance. There are 3 variations all with different effects and each cake has NEC 380g. They comprise of 19 shots and each tube is 30mm. I believe these cakes have the same effects as the 'Super Shooter' candles which had gigantic bursts and were incredible at filling the sky.
Do you by any chance know which of the Twisted cakes are which?? I could do with knowing which is A, B and C because I’m going to get a couple. Cheers!

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Do you by any chance know which of the Twisted cakes are which?? I could do with knowing which is A, B and C because I’m going to get a couple. Cheers!
Yes Phil, The pink one is 'A' and it's effects are listed as 'Crackling mine with red coco crackling; crackling mine with green coco crackling; crackling mine with yellow coco crackling. The blue one is 'B' and it's effects are listed as 'Red and blue pearls white strobe with white strobe mine; purple and green pearls white strobe with white strobe mine; Brocade crown white strobe with white strobe mine. Finally the green one is 'C' with effects listed as 'Red coco green strobe with crackling and green strobe mine; silver coco crackling with crackling and green strobe mine; blue star chry with crackling and green strobe mine'.

Yes Phil, The pink one is 'A' and it's effects are listed as 'Crackling mine with red coco crackling; crackling mine with green coco crackling; crackling mine with yellow coco crackling. The blue one is 'B' and it's effects are listed as 'Red and blue pearls white strobe with white strobe mine; purple and green pearls white strobe with white strobe mine; Brocade crown white strobe with white strobe mine. Finally the green one is 'C' with effects listed as 'Red coco green strobe with crackling and green strobe mine; silver coco crackling with crackling and green strobe mine; blue star chry with crackling and green strobe mine'.
Brilliant, cheers Craig. What’s your preference?

At £9.99 it's an excellent deal. I have seen expensive rockets struggle to pull off a similar burst. Are you picking up anything else?
Perhaps Strike A Rose, the small Sky Attack rockets and going to take a punt on the Airborne Attack rockets (£4.99) as they’re a Broekhoff item. That’s if I’m not enticed by any other in-store bargains, got to behave though as I do have a sizeable order coming from Temple Fireworks, as I told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.