The 'what Fireworks I Have Purchased Today' Thread 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate! Whereabouts in Brum are you from? You headed down to Latifs for any Firework King lately? I’m tempted, their Black Friday deals on some of it was crazy! Showstopper selection box for 30 quid for example.

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
I'm in Solihull mate. Haven't been latifs since October when I picked up 6 packs of 5alives on clearance and a few skycrafter cakes lol I would imagine that the fk boxes should have a high NEC for the price do definitely worth a tickle.

Cheers mate! Whereabouts in Brum are you from? You headed down to Latifs for any Firework King lately? I’m tempted, their Black Friday deals on some of it was crazy! Showstopper selection box for 30 quid for example.
I'm in Solihull mate. Haven't been latifs since October when I picked up 6 packs of 5alives on clearance and a few skycrafter cakes lol I would imagine that the fk boxes should have a high NEC for the price do definitely worth a tickle.
you guys know if they do a boxing day sale? :)

Few more bits, yes, they’re Nightstar/Scorpion but the fountains are to do something imaginative with (Charming Cascades fountains produce whistles too) and the Flaming Fireballs are noise candles (screamers, crackles, spinners etc) and actually have a very good weight to them. Mystic Fountains were 1p cheaper than Poundland! They were all from a garden centre in Newport, Shropshire.

134434B7-A122-41FF-A432-E3A04DF19AF4.jpeg

Jakeee

Peasant the 1st
Few more bits, yes, they’re Nightstar/Scorpion but the fountains are to do something imaginative with (Charming Cascades fountains produce whistles too) and the Flaming Fireballs are noise candles (screamers, crackles, spinners etc) and actually have a very good weight to them. Mystic Fountains were 1p cheaper than Poundland! They were all from a garden centre in Newport, Shropshire.

View attachment 6802
Was this Mere Park garden center? If so, what’s the rest of the stock like there?

Was this Mere Park garden center? If so, what’s the rest of the stock like there?
It certainly was! To be honest they only sell stuff from Chesnut Trading so selected Nightstar, Bulldog, Astra and Scorpion. They do have Astra Maze Runners which are obviously sort after but not priced too kindly. However, the cafe does a real nice homemade coffee cake though and is a pretty monstrous slice too haha! Worth a visit.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Yes Twisted is classed as category F2 with an 8m safety distance. There are 3 variations all with different effects and each cake has NEC 380g. They comprise of 19 shots and each tube is 30mm. I believe these cakes have the same effects as the 'Super Shooter' candles which had gigantic bursts and were incredible at filling the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.