The 'what Fireworks I Have Purchased Today' Thread 2018

me too! hope you have fun. Which store was that from? are they holding it for you? i might do the same already planning for next year haha
Thanks Mate should be be a nice evening just hope the weather holds up... All my orders have been from Blackpool Fireworks Shop I asked them if I place orders can they hold them until October next year he said this was fine and that they offer this service. Spent a fair bit with them so far. Im really looking forward to receiving the Primed Alpha and Beta Selection boxes heard great things about them.

Now just trying to see if Lets Party Fireworks have got the Klasek FP3 selection box in stock

Thanks Mate should be be a nice evening just hope the weather holds up... All my orders have been from Blackpool Fireworks Shop I asked them if I place orders can they hold them until October next year he said this was fine and that they offer this service. Spent a fair bit with them so far. Im really looking forward to receiving the Primed Alpha and Beta Selection boxes heard great things about them.

Now just trying to see if Lets Party Fireworks have got the Klasek FP3 selection box in stock
Awesome mate, thinking of doing the same just waiting for him to Re-stock some items haha. Weather has been on and off this year might just be a last minute firing decision maybe tonight lol.