The 'what Fireworks I Have Purchased Today' Thread 2018

Yes we should, and now we do :D

very nice @Joe ciabatti, both those cakes look absolutely stunning :)
Soooo looking forward to firing these as they'll make up the quiet section of the display we are doing for my friend's birthday. The 2 Malachits will be fired together with a couple of Kimbolton Jumping Jelly Beans fountains mounted on poles at around 1.5m height. And a spinning lotus fountain between these. The snow storm will be fired together with 3 shellscape 7" Snow White fountains and the 3 amazeball rockets. I'll be posting videos an do photos of the display, should be great!

Picked up a Cosmic NG Pioneer box this weekend that a friend had been storing for me for quite some time. Took photos of the contents which look great as does all the packaging of the NG range. Found it strange that the fanned cake didn't have instructions and details of the effects as all the other pieces do. Also picked up a Cosmic NG Space Barrage box, but didn't have the time to take photos of it. Should have that one uploaded on Wednesday. Contents of the Pioneer box are 2 fountains, 1 conic fountain, 1 combination fountain mine, 1 roman candle, 3 straight firing cakes, 1 fanned cake, 6 rockets:

Attachments

I fired the Malachits and the Snow Storm on the Weekend and the Snow Storm was Spectacular! The Malachits didn't impress me so much, maybe the distance was too far at around 70m, would have been better viewed at half that distance.

Another few bits I've managed to get hold of. Selection of Cosmic group pieces mainly from selection boxes. A few aren't in the best of conditions so will be fired at some point, the rest I'm thinking of putting in a little glass display cabinet along with some others.

Attachments

Made the mistake of going past a local year round firework retailer and as per usual ended up buying a few pieces for my birthday in April. Couple of pieces I hardy tried before and over 1900g of powder for less than £100 can't go wrong. £12 for a 400g fountain lasting 70 sec is a bargain imho

Attachments

Me either but you have to grab whatever Magnum you can.
I hope to get some for my birthday but not sure if I can afford to as I've ordered a lot of pieces lately for my collection. Will try and head to Newsbox as they have the mega mines and also Celtic sing songs which I'm after