The 'what Fireworks I Have Purchased Today' Thread 2017

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Very nice @jimmywhizz, someone's been o Galactic and Epic :D great buy with the cyber pack, I'm thinking about ordering a few and getting Nigel to hold them for me

jimmywhizz

Noble the 2nd
Nov 1, 2016
England
Spot on @Somersetpyro not my nearest shops but they have a very good selection and deals. I'm sure Nigel will do you a deal on those cyber boxes ;-) Personally can't wait to give the warhawks a try, I'm not usually a rocket man but these may well change my opinion!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Spot on @Dave not my nearest shops but they have a very good selection and deals. I'm sure Nigel will do you a deal on those cyber boxes ;-) Personally can't wait to give the warhawks a try, I'm not usually a rocket man but these may well change my opinion!
As I'd have to get them delivered, and have them stored for a good number of months, I wouldn't expect a deal, they're just brilliant packs of fireworks for the back garden :)

They're good rockets, there's no doubt. Personally I don't think they're as good as people make them out to be sometimes, however I'd certainly describe them as a must try firework

jimmywhizz

Noble the 2nd
Nov 1, 2016
England
Yes I'm really pleased with it :) 2 minutes of cat 2 fun in a box and with it being Celtic should be quality too! Can post pics of specifications if people want?

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Mar 15, 2016
What's the NEC like on those little ones. Similar to flash Harry etc?

jimmywhizz

Noble the 2nd
Nov 1, 2016
England
Total box NEC is 696g and looks like Most individual NEC's are 116.8g some 112g so less than flash harry at 200g.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
@jimmywhizz how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? personally i'd say £40 would be a very good price, as Flash Harry is £8 usually and with more powder :)

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I decided to bite the bullet and get the majority of my stash bought early before the inevitable prices increases kick in. I just need a couple of more fountains and a couple of selection boxes to add to it then i'm done for this year hopefully.

Well happy :D

Fireworsk Crazy Stash 2017.jpg

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Mar 15, 2016
I've picked up all of my stash early this year also. Few old BS, so had to be bought in case we need to, and a few left from last year's New Year's party as it was a wash out. So now I'm only doing bfn as you can least have a day or 2 either side of the 5th if weather poor. Spent less than last year and have more so that's always good.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.