The Surprise Ideas Thread- Cards And Wrapping

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Stemming from recent discussions on the wrapping thread, thought it would be a good idea to have a thread were we can talk about ideas of surprising friends and family with your wrapping/ cards.

So another idea I have had in the past is putting an additional Christmas card in peoples Christmas stockings and including some of these paper money napkins in there ;)
1 Pack of 12 Novelty Napkins Either 50, 20, 10 Notes supplied at Random: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home (also available in good old Home and bargains @59p!)
Same idea with chocolate coins too.

Reactions: Fazer and gaz

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
I got a DIY Christmas cracker kit last year, made the crackers up and put a small present and scratch card/lottery ticket in.

It was fun making them and only cost £3.50 which was enough to make 8 crackers, the only problem was finding a gift small enough and meaningful to fit in them :p

They went down well though, hell of a bang too from the snaps :D

Edit: Anyone interested, these were the ones: MAKE YOUR OWN 6 CHRISTMAS CRACKERS DIY KIT WITH SNAPPERS & EVERYTHING YOU NEED | eBay

Can't be sure if it is the same seller though, as price and quantity is different :(

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
I got a DIY Christmas cracker kit last year, made the crackers up and put a small present and scratch card/lottery ticket in.

It was fun making them and only cost £3.50 which was enough to make 8 crackers, the only problem was finding a gift small enough and meaningful to fit in them :p

Edit: Anyone interested, these were the ones: MAKE YOUR OWN 6 CHRISTMAS CRACKERS DIY KIT WITH SNAPPERS & EVERYTHING YOU NEED | eBay

Can't be sure if it is the same seller though, as price and quantity is different :(
Thanks for that, something Ive not considered before, might have to buy a kit ;)

Reactions: gaz

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 13, 2012
Under Starry Skies

Thats a very good idea Zeph. Didn't even know these existed. Might try this! :)