The Range Christmas 2018

Had a look in The Range today, plenty of christmas stock out already, some of it does seem on the pricey side though. No photos unfortunately as I was in a hurry but it's nice to see things out :)

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
Yeh confused me when I looked at new posts only give away was sub section will need to remember this for the footre haha

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
The display in our local new store is fantastic! There is tons of items, took a good while to have a look at everything

Maxywell

Peasant the 1st
Was in the range the other day and as usual their Christmas range blows every other shop away.Plenty of halloween decor around too, it's got much more of an American store feel about it than say homebase or b&q.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
I might go get wife to check them out for some Christmas deco, i really want to give the garden a much more Christmas feel then what is already planned.

It is good in there tbh, bit expensive compared to last year but they seem good quality products. The light up star we got there is still going strong after 4 years, and we've had some rough weather in that time!

@Philspeedway we need a photo or 5 of that!

We've had lights on our house for a good number of years, my dad helps me out every year and between us we usually get them up in a day. Gets bigger and better every year, mostly helped by the christmas tree that's planted out the front. Started off at about 3ft with 5m of lights on it. Now, 7 years later, it's about 15ft and will have at least 31m of lights on it, quite possibly more! It's a pain to get them on it but it does look great afterwards :)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
@Philspeedway we need a photo or 5 of that!

We've had lights on our house for a good number of years, my dad helps me out every year and between us we usually get them up in a day. Gets bigger and better every year, mostly helped by the christmas tree that's planted out the front. Started off at about 3ft with 5m of lights on it. Now, 7 years later, it's about 15ft and will have at least 31m of lights on it, quite possibly more! It's a pain to get them on it but it does look great afterwards :)
we need 10 photos or more of it all :)