The Loudest Firework?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

What is the loudest firework?

• Klasek Dum Bum

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Brothers Thunder King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jorge Thunder King

• Mars Boneshaker

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Bright Star Proton Bomb Extreme

• Jorge Thunder Rockets

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Paramount Thunder King

• Something else the stupid guy hasn't added to the poll (post below)

• Total voters

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
So what is the loudest firework out there? Until yesterday i'd have said the Boneshaker. However, i think the new CE one is not as loud as it was, so i'm not so sure now. The Proton Bomb gives a good case, as does the Jorge pieces, but i have to go for the Dum Bum. It's insane!!!

But post your choice below, and let me know if there's one that needs adding to the poll :)

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
Never had any of the above so cant really compare ,but dum bum seems the loudest.
I think the loudest cake I had was an old spec , I think anyway , cosmic Quantum leap fountain mine combination which finishes with 3 salutes.
I also had a salute cake in a barrage pack I had ,but because I lit it down the beach and used a different camera, it is hard to compare ,but it was loud.

there are only 7 tubes in this cake and no padding ,so the tubes I think at least 50 mm ,but I will check on it.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
You're right, that is very loud! And also just a great firework. Love it's variation as well :)

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Probably the Dumbum but I also like proton bomb extreme. such great value for money and nice bursts as well as noise.