The King (brothers) Vs Jupiter (celtic)

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Which is the better rocket?

• The King

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Jupiter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
The King
RRP: £25
Effect: Large Golden Brocade
Manufacturer: Brothers Pyrotechnics

Jupiter
RRP: £28.50
Effect: 4 different (Silver coconut red peony, Golden crown, Chrysanthemum Red & blue, Silver peony)
Manufacturer: Celtic Fireworks

Taking RRP into account, and the fact Jupiter has 4 different effects, which of these big rockets is better?

Personally, i prefer the King, as i love a brocade, and the king has possibly the best one available.
But cast your vote, and comment below :)

Reactions: gaz

jay

Noble the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
THE KING!:D:D:D.Out of all the single rockets I've fired it has he biggest spread, longest lasting effect and the boom echoes for miles. In my opinion you don't quite get that from any other rocket. Epic's Sky thriller, the Forbidden from the King-Dom pack and the Cube Revolver are very close though.
If you watch the video of the mighty king rocket battle by galactic fireworks it shows the differences well.
I can imagine the 4 Jupiter rockets are similar to the 4 Death Star rockets by cosmic which I fired for NYE. they had good height, spread and were quite loud but not up to the king's standards.

Last edited:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I agree with you Jay :)

I will just add, cause i don't think i made it clear, Jupiter is just a single rocket, costing £28.50 each, but you can buy 4 different ones.
So if you wanted one of each, it would cost £114 at RRP

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 4th
Feb 13, 2013
THE KING!:D:D:D.Out of all the single rockets I've fired it has he biggest spread, longest lasting effect and the boom echoes for miles. In my opinion you don't quite get that from any other rocket. Epic's Sky thriller, the Forbidden from the King-Dom pack and the Cube Revolver are very close though.
If you watch the video of the mighty king rocket battle by galactic fireworks it shows the differences well.
I can imagine the 4 Jupiter rockets are similar to the 4 Death Star rockets by cosmic which I fired for NYE. they had good height, spread and were quite loud but not up to the king's standards.
Without a doubt, The Brothers King is excellent;the bang and the quality of golden willow effect makes it quite brilliant i'd say. And my galactic buddy Luke is in the video, love him to pieces, he's a lovely person and a gentle giant!;)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
The hang time of the golden willow is what makes the king great as well, stays for ages :)

jay

Noble the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
I agree with you Jay :)

I will just add, cause i don't think i made it clear, Jupiter is just a single rocket, costing £28.50 each, but you can buy 4 different ones.
So if you wanted one of each, it would cost £114 at RRP
ok, cheers for clearing that up. the death star rockets are also singles with 4 variations. I should have mentioned this as well.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
the death star rockets are also singles with 4 variations. I should have mentioned this as well.
I didn't know that, thought they were a pack! They are very poor value for single rockets, their effects, i don't think are as good as the jupiter, and nowhere near as good as the King.